Freaking Out

hey sorry for not updating well but good news i can update weekly because school is going to close.

Cece P.O.V

"What are we going to do" justin was shouting running his hand through his hair. 

"I dont know everything is so messed up" i screamed why is my whole life messed up

"paps cant even come in becasue this studio is gated and have full on privacy" justin said

"so its someone who works here or in our team" i said

"but who would could it be" justin said

"hey guys come to the other room were going talk about the plans" nick came in and said

Justin P.O.V 

god i really wish the person who took the person show up i just had selena back i dont want to loose her again and if this shows in the public my life is going to be more messed up. 

we sat in a circle where scooter and jay-z were already sitting there. sometimes i feel pretty weird between jay z because the whole world does know that i have a celebrtiy crush on beyonce well thats us guys.

'okay so you already know your dance steps so we are going to promote the all stars albumn at the grammy awards next week. First justin will sing as long as you love me then selena with come and get it then one direction with midnight memories then cece with all of me "

i felt happy for selena its going to be her first time performing also cece its also her first time nominated. I know that on the internet and the public think that they have a fued but they never even met each other until the other day but sometimes i gotta agree that cece has a better voice then selena. 

"oh and after you guys eat lunch we will go shoot the albumn cover '

wow they are really rushing to start the tour this is going to be very stressful.

"hey have jaden came in yet he came with me but then he said he needed to use the bathroom" scooter said

"jaden came" i asked i havent seen him since the incident between me and cece but im excited to meet him

then the studio door opened and in came in jaden. everyone got up to greet him

"sorry guys i was taking a phone call" 

he handshaked the guys jay z and scooter then me and he gave a hug to cece wow when did they became that close.

"so what are you guys up to" he asked

then harry answered" well we were going to go grab lunch together would you like to come" 

"sure do you want to eat at the new sushi shop that opened called sushi dan's it has amazing sushi"

"cool" 

-on the limo-

so i sat next to selena and next to me was cece then harry then sitting in front of us was the rest jay z and scooter said that they would meet us at the studio where we were shooting the cover"

sorry this was such a short chapter  i will give you a longer one but i want to know what you think and if you want me to update or not so please comment favortie or vote