Awkward...

Cece P.O.V

today i woke up feeling sad and happy at the same time. so you might be thinking what went on yesterday. Well justin asked me how my life was going on and i said fine then he started to apologize on which i said that it was fine but then he said that i was beatiful i was pretty happy. I was thinking would i be falling for him again. But we got shortly interrupted by jay z and scooter 

So today is where we go to the dance studio i was really excited because i used to be a dancer but after my music career i focused on the singing more but for my second albumn i want it to be more electronic and pop. But then i got a call from selena. weird we were never really friends... and since im his boyfriend's ex did not really think that she would be kind to me and since the public said that we were in a feud

-Phone Convo-

S: hey cece

C: hey

S: i was thinking before we go to the studio you might want to get coffee together since we would be the only two girls on the tour so you know us girls have to stick together.

C: sure can you pick me up

S: sure ill be ther in 10

-end of phone convo-

wow she wanted to bond but its good to make a friend and she seems nice. Since i was going to be dancing the whole day i wore a pink thank top with some shorts and i put my hair in a bun. Then i put on my favorite white supras. 

Honk Honk i heard its got to be selena. I went in the car and we said hi.

then there was this awkward silence between us when she started the conversation. 

"so how was it" she aksed

"how was what"

"i mean being justin bieber's fake girlfriend for about a year"

i was pretty suprised that justin told her we were fake dating but i was feeling jealous that he did not tell her that most of it were real or what i thought it was. but i want to be over to him since he has moved on so i simply answered "it was fun except for being hated by the fans"

"really it seems llike they loved you guys"

"well its a pity though that the fans dont know that we were fake dating'

"yeah" 

-at starbucks-

"what would you like today" the cashier aksed

"i would like a mocha frappaciono please" selena said 'ill have the same " i said since i want to be energized so i need tons of caffeine. after we took our coffee we headed for the studio and we were actually having fun but the thing that hurt the most was when she talks how "good and wonderful" her realtionship with justin is now.

-at dance studio-

"hi everybody today we are going to be going thorugh all the dance steps for the tour so be ready" nick said. nick was justin's choreagrapher on his previous tour and his dance moves are sick.

then he continued "okay so since jsutin and selena are doing a duet you guys have to learn how to tango and contemparay dance. and cece you would learn your new dance for your new songs and selena you for come and get it and the boys you are pretty much just going throught the basics'

they gave themselves a little high five since they dont have to rememeber dance routines that much. 

since selena was practicing her dance routine first me justin and the boys were just talking about our previous tour life. in my head i was pretty jealous that selena would do a tango with justin.

" i just dont want to go to london no offense guys (he said pointing to the guys) but i have the worst pap experience there" justin said

"no i get it the paps are really annoying sometimes" niall said

"i just dont want to get jet lag, the last time i went on tour i was so jet lagged that i could not attend the vanity fair oscar party' i said i was really bummed then but i was so tired so i just slept the whole night and the whole day next. 

"ow" we heard a loud shriek and it was selena who was on the ground

justin was the first person to rush there and i had this feeling in my stomach. uggh why do i have to be so jealous. i said to myself he has a girl so your nothing to him. 

"what happened" justin asked

"well we were done with come and get it so i thought of teaching her the basics of tango but on the slide she slipped" nick said

"justin i dont think i would be able to practice with you" selena said

"no worries ill pratice by myself then with you when you feel better"

"but you need to practice with a girl partner " nick said

"cece can do it" i choked me the tango i do know the basics but i would be just so awkward doing it with justin cause it was pretty sexual.

"what" i said

"well you said that you used to dance when you were young so why dont you fill in for me until i heel" selena said

she was too sweet to reject so i said "fine okay"

Justin P.O.V

i was pretty nervous to dance with cece i mean the tango is pretty sexual and what if i fall for her again or have feelings. but i never knew that she danced when she was young. i was sitting beside for a while  while nick teaches her when to move and when and must i say i was impressed and jealous at the same time.

i know what you will say im not her boyfriend so why should i be jealous but the way nick is touching her is just i mean its part of the dance but still.

'okay now how about you and justin go to the other room and practice when i work on the guys since cece already know the routine and i showed you the other day justin"

i wanted to stay here becasue no matter how hot cece is dressed now i still dont want to be alone in the same room with her.

it was going well when i tripped and fell on top of her and we just stayed still but then we leaned in closer and our lips touched i kissed her passionatly god i missed her but then i heard a snap and when me and cece looked out the window we saw someone ran away oh god we are going to be in so much trouble.

Unkown person p.o.v

haha finally i have some dirt i will make her mine haha

ooh sorry for the long wait okay who do you think that person was huh.