Do my feelings not count? Do I not get a say in this?

I bite my bottom lip and shake my head. I'll have to just wait and see what happens today at Jae's house.

Third Person's POV

Finally the bell rang, signalling the end of the school day. Everyone stands up and exits the class, cheering as they walk out.

Jae stands up and gathers her things. Just she was about to walk away, Taehyung grabs her wrist, causing her to stop in her tracks. She turns around and glances at him with her eyebrows furrowed.

"Taehyung, let go. My friends might be waiting for me." She tugs her wrist, trying to get it out his grip.

"Too bad, Jae. You're not going home with your friends, but you're going with me." He declares, as he stands up from his seat still holding her wrist.

She quirks an eyebrow. "Says who?"

"Says my father." He responds, whilst holding his phone up. Showing a screen with a message from Mr Kim.

"Oh." Jae simply replies then glances up at Taehyung.

"Yeah, 'oh'. Now let's get going." He lets go of her wrist and lifts up his bag and exits the class with Jae following from behind.

Whilst walking out of the school with him, Jae literally detested that she has to go home with Taehyung. This is the first time they're going home together.

Plus, she was supposed to meet Jimin after school today to see how he's doing and Taehyung was supposed to go to the arcade with the boys. That's all they were thinking about, but instead they're going to Jae's house together.

As they finally reach the car, Taehyung unlocks it and opens the door and gets into the car. She opens the door to the passenger side and also enters the car. She closes the door and buckles her seatbelt up.

Jae didn't know that Taehyung has his own car. She didn't even know that he could drive but she doesn't bother asking him as she knows what his response would be.

She places her bag on her on the backseat of the car and Taehyung does the same. He switches on the ignition of the car and he starts to drive off.

The atmosphere in the car seemed to be awkward between the two. None of them would make conversation with each other.

However, in Taehyung's mind, he had sinful thoughts. He smirks to himself as he thought he could do something to annoy Jae. Whilst driving, he places his hand on her thigh and strokes it gently while his eyes were looking ahead of the road. She flinched and widened her eyes in shock when she saw his hand on her thigh. She rolls her eyes and smacks his hand away. He chuckles softly and he continues to place his hand back on her thigh.

"Taehyung, stop that." She speaks with annoyance.

"Stop what?" He asks with a smirk, trying to make his tone sound innocent.

"Y-You know what I'm t-talking about. Stop." She stutters in reply. She tries to push his hand away but it doesn't budge from her thigh.

He lets out another chuckle before removing his hand from her thigh. Jae sighs in relief and continues to not speak to him throughout the remainder of the journey.

They finally reach outside Jae's outside. She hurriedly unbuckles her seatbelt, grabs her bag from the backseat and exits the car, making her way towards the door. She hears a car door slam, knowing it's Taehyung but she doesn't care to look at him, as she felt awkward from what happened back at the car.

She takes her keys out from her bag, unlocks the door and rushed inside the house.

As they both walk into the living room, they see their parents already seated in the living room. Taehyung and Jae send them smiles to show politeness and they make their way to sit beside their parents.

"So what's up?" Taehyung shrugged his shoulders and looks at his parents.

"Well...we've been discussing this before you two came. We've...spoke about a date for the wedding." Mr Kim speaks.

"And...when will the wedding be?" Taehyung asks.

"Well you two will be getting married in two weeks." Mr Kim responds.

Taehyung eyes and Jae's eyes widen in shock. "WHAT?!"

_______________________________

Merry Christmas to my lovely readers🎄🎁🎉