A Place Where You Belong-Synyster Gates

I didnt dedicate this to anyone because it's sort of sad anyways hope you like it :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Brian,Matt,Jimmy,Zacky,and Johnny,

I'm sorry, but I had to do it. I just couldnt deal with the abuse from my mother and sister anymore. And Brian I love you. Not in a brother way but I always loved you since we became best friends. I'm sorry again and please don't forget me. Goodbye.

Love Max

I sighed as I looked at the note I found 5 years ago. I missed her so much. Today was the anniversary. I had put the note away quickly as I heard Jimmy's voice yell "Brian!!!" He came into my room and his smile faded. He came over to me and asked "Hey man you ok? Why are you crying?"wait I was crying?I sighed then said "I was just reading her note. I read it every year on her anniversary." Jimmy nodded his head then hugged me tightly. I didn't care if it was gayish or what I needed it.

He let go then said "The guys are going to visit her. That's why I'm here. You wanna come?" I nodded my head then said "Yeah let me get dressed." he nodded his head then left the room.

I pulled out some plain dark denim jeans and a black button up shirt. I quickly got dressed then looked at the picture of me and her. We were both drunk out of our minds. It was her 17th birthday and man was it a blast. I remember that was the night we kissed.

I did my hair then walked down stairs to find all the guys chatting. They smiled weakly at me then I said "Lets get this over with." they nodded then we walked out of the door.

Then Matt placed his hand on my shoulder and said "You're riding with me man. No way in hell I'm letting you drive." I nodded then got into Matt's car.

We sped off and I zoned out. I remember when I found her. It was one of the worst days of my life.

Flashback

~BRIAN'S POV~

I drove up to Max's house hoping that I could tell her how I felt. I was in love with her and I finally got up the courage to tell her I loved her.

I walked up to the front door and knocked. I got no answer. I knocked again and still no answer. Her mother nor sister's car was in the driveway so they weren't here. I know sh was though. I then got worried. I pounded on the door yelling "Max!Open the door!!!" I still got no answer. I broke the door down then went up to her room.

She wasnt there. I went in her bathroom still no one. I then saw a paper on her desk. I dropped the paper then ran down stairs. She wasnt there.

I ran into her backyard and looked at her in ground pool. There I saw something in the deep end. I instantly kicked my shoes off and my phone off of me then jumped into the pool. I swam over to the deep end and saw Max there unconscious. I dragged her out of the pool and looked at her.

She was pale and not breathing. I felt her pulse no heart beat. I then started doing CPR. I gave her mouth to mouth and still nothing. I then pulled my phone out and dialed 911. As they came to the house I dialed the guys and told them what happened. I couldn't believe she drowned herself. I was wanting to save her, but she just did it. I wish I could be with her. I wish I could have been gone with her. A little bit of me just died today. I never said bye to her or nothing. Hopefully she is happy up in Heaven. Goodbye my love.

END OF FLASHBACK

We arrived at the cemetery and I got out of the car slowly. We all walked to her grave in silence. We stared there for a while. Then the rest of the guys left but me and Matt. He placed a hand on my shoulder then said "Hey man we should get going, its be over an hour." I sighed then said "Ok, just give a minute alone please."  he nodded his head then walked to the car.

I placed my hand on the above ground head stone then whispered "Max,I miss you so much. You were my best friend. I love you still,just like the way you loved me. I hope that you're happy up there and I hope you're able to see us and how we've excelled in our band."

I sighed then let a tear slip from my eye. I then heard "I love you too Brian. That'll never change." I looked up and saw a figure. I then asked "Max?" the figure stepped closer and nodded.

I stood up then reached for her but my hand just went straight through her. I was seeing a ghost. I looked over at Matt who was looking at me funny. I pulled away and then whispered "I hope you've gone to a place where you belong." she smiled a little then blew me a kiss and she was gone. I got up and then left with Matt.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got this one-shot idea from the song 'A Place Where You Belong' by: Bullet for My Valentine.