Age is but a number- Jimmy 'The Rev' Sullivan

• Dedicated to Me!!!!(Lol) and All the other Jimmy lovers out there :)

I woke up early in the morning and went down the stairs of my Aunt and Uncles house.

I smiled as I saw my cousin/brother Brian sitting at the dining room table. I sat across from him and said "Whats up Bri!" He looked up and smiled at me then said "Nothing Little Tike." my smile grew as he called me the name he used to call me before I moved.

See I lived in Huntington then I moved to North Carolina and then came back her after I had enough of my mother. I decided to live with Brian because I knew he would take me in. Thankfully I could still go to school since I was only 16. Bad thing was is that I was there alone. Brian was 19 and probably going to be leaving soon because of his band. I was taking out of my thoughts when an oh but familiar voice said "Brian open up!!" I smiled as Brian opened the door revealing the one and only Jimmy Sullivan.

He smiled at me as he walked in then said "Well there Max." I blushed a little as he furrowed his eyebrows at me. Brian raised an eyebrow at me then shrugged it off. Jimmy sat next to me and wrapped his long arm around my shoulders. I took his arm off my shoulder and mumbled loud enough for him to hear "No Jimmy. Brian may think something is up. He will kill us if he found out." I looked up at him and he nodded slightly.

Jimmy and I had secrectly been seeing each other ever since I started taking drum lessons from him. Well at first they were drum lessons then they morphed into an excuse for us to see each other. I remember the day we started secretly seeing eachother perfectly.

Flashback

I said my goodbye to Brian as he dropped me off at Jimmy's house. He stood there outside the door leaning on the door frame smiling. I smiled back and felt myself getting butterflies in my stomach. I had a huge crush on him. I didnt care that he was 19 going on 20 he was still perfect for me. He was everything I looked for in a guy. I walked over to him and said "Ready for my lessons Mr.Sullivan." He laughed and said "I am Jimmy to you Mr.Sullivan is my dad." I smiled and nodded my head then walked inside as he motioned me in.

He walked over to a door which was on the far left of their small living room. He opened the door which revealed stairs. He walked down and I soon followed. I looked to my left as I walked down the stairs and saw and pretty good sized basement. and right infront of the stairs was a drum set.

I smiled as he said "Come one sit down and play me a tune." I sighed and sat down then played a horrible beat. He came over and around the drum set to be behind me. He placed his arms on mine then moved my hands to a rhythem. I smiled and said "Thanks." I heard him laugh a little then felt his breath on the back of my neck. I breathed in and his sent came with my breath. He smelled of colonge and a little mixture of achol which to me was addicting. I turned my head to see what Jimmy was doing but instead I got his blue eyes staring into my brown ones.

He smirked then said "You like me don't you?" I nodded my head a little and he just laughed a small laugh.

He looked over his shoulder then back at me and said "If its anny help I like you too." I felt the butterflies coming back into my stomach. He smirked then leant close to me and closed the gap between us. I kissed back and felt the fireworks going off. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance and I excepted. His tongue roamed my mouth while my hands roamed through his hair tugging hit here and there. I pulled away and said "We cant let anyone know." he nodded his head and said "I know."

END OF FLASHBACK

I was taken out of my thoughts when I heard Jimmy whisper in my ear "Lets go." I shook my head and said "No Jimmy. I'm sorry. Brian will think something is up." he sighed and then got up and yelled "Brian I'll be back later!!!" Brian yelled from his room "Ok!!!" he came down the stairs and asked "Well Little Tike wanna get some breakfast?" I smiled and nodded my head then ran up the stairs into my room and changed into my master of puppets t-shirt with some black cargos and purple and black vans.