After all these years- Zacky Vengeance

I sat there in the studio and watched as he sang his part of the song the guys were working on.

I sighed as I glanced to my right and saw his girlfriend who happens to be pregnant with his baby. I was in love with him and I shouldn't be. I had been in love with him since I don't know Junior year in high school.

He came out of the recording booth and then glanced at me and smiled. I smiled back then hid my hurt face in my carmel brown hair as he sat next to her. I got up then walked out casually and bumped into some one. I smiled as I looked up and saw Jimmy towering over me.

He smiled at me and said "Hey there little one better watch where you're going!" I smiled then got up and said "Oh Jimmy I would call you little one but I cant since you're like 7 feet tall!" he laughed then said "I'm only 6'3." I sighed then shrugged my shoulders.

I walked off then went into the small kitchen. I opened the refrigerator door and grabbed myself a drink.

I sat down at the little table and just thought about nothing. Then I saw her come into the room. I smiled weakly but she just rolled her eyes. I then looked at her and asked "I'm sorry but what did I do?" she just scoffed at me then said "Oh please like I don't ever see you glancing at Zack every chance you get. Just listen hear bitch he is mine and not yours so get over your little crush ok." I then lowered my head and said nothing more.

I didn't do anything to Gena but she was right. He was hers and not mine nor would he be. I mean I've heard him talk about how he wants to marry her and that puts a knife to my heart. All  the guys knew and I wouldn't be surprised if Zacky himself knew.

I then got up and went to my car and drove home. As I arrived I saw that I missed 3 calls. One from Zack,and two from Jimmy. Probably because they wanted to know where I was. I sighed then texted them that I went home.

I went into my room and fell on my bed and fell asleep. I woke up to hear my phone ringing. I looked at the caller ID and smiled as it said 'Zacky' I answered the phone then said "Hello?" there was a muffling sound then Zacky's voice saying something muffled.

I sat there for a minute listening to the conversation. It was just muffling mostly I then made out something Zacky said it sounded like "Gena leave me alone right now." I hung up the phone as I realized he butt dialed me.

I sighed then called Jimmy. He picked up almost instantly then said "Hey Tiffy! Whats up?" I sighed then said "Should I tell Zack?"  he laughed then said "Up to you." then hung up.

I closed my phone then flipped it open again and stared at the screen saver. I loved this photo. It was me and all the guys; I was in the middle of them and Matt and Brian were holding me up in their arms. Johnny was squatting in front doing some random pose and Zack was kissing Brian on the cheek and Jimmy was doing the same with Matt.

How I missed those crazy parties, but those days are gone ever since Zacky got Gena pregnant. He stopped partying and so did the rest of the guys.

I sighed then dialed Zack's number. He picked up then asked in a confused voice "Hey Tiffany, why'd you call?" I sighed then said "We need to talk face to face." he sighed then said "Ok come over now I guess." I then hung up and got my keys.He must be really down to call me Tiffany no one calls me that but older family all my friends call me 'Tiffy'.

I rushed over to his house then quickly got out of the car and rushed to his door. I knocked then Gena answered. She gave me a disgusted face then let me in.

I went inside and asked "Where is Zacky?" she pointed to the den and said nothing.

I walked into the den and saw Zacky sitting on the couch. I cleared my throat and he looked back at me and smiled.

I went and sat next to him and said "Zack I'm sorry for short notice but this is important." he nodded his head then looked at me and said "Ok, for warning though I'm not my usual self right now." I nodded my head then said "Zack I-I-I- I love you." I looked at him directly in the eyes. His green beautiful eyes were shimmering. His eyes went wide then softened and said "I love you too Tiffy. I made a mistake with Gena. I've been in love with you since we met Junior year."

I smiled then moved closer to him our faces mear inches apart. Before I could do anything I pressed my lips to his. He responded by kissing back. Before we could go any further we heard Gena scream.

Zacky pulled away from me then looked at Gena and said "Gena, I-I-I I'm sorry." she scoffed and said "Please ugh I see you care for her more. I don't even give a shit I just wanted your money to support the baby then I was gonna leave to be with the actual father." Zacky's eyes widened and I shot up then went over to her and slapped her hard across the face.

She looked at me shocked then I yelled "You bitch! How dare you do this too Zacky! Get the fuck out of here!" she then stomped away and slammed the door on her way out.

I went over to Zacky who had his head in his hands. I placed my hand on his back and slowly made circles to comfort him. He looked at me and said "It wasn't mine!" I sighed and said "Zacky you don't need Gena. You need a girl who loves you and will always love you forever." he smiled and then asked "Well uh then would you be my girl? You're everything I want, please." I smiled then pecked his lips and nodded my head. He smiled then kissed me again.

I kissed him again and things became a bit heated. He pulled away and said in a low husky voice "Lets take this somewhere else." I smirked then nodded my head.

We walked up the stairs of his house and into his bedroom. He then through me down on his bed and kissed me hungrily. I kissed back just as much and started unbuttoning his shirt. His kisses were so addicting. They were lustful and yet passionate.

I then pulled away from him and smirked then moved from underneath him. I smiled as I ­­­was straddling his waste. He smirked at me then took his shirt off. I then whispered in his ear "So you love me huh?" he nodded and said "Tiffany Lee I love you so much that if I had stayed with Gena and not got together with you I would be dead." my eyes widened then I smiled and kissed his neck. He let out a low moan then said "I think you better stop sweet lips." I pulled away and sat there looking at him.

He looked at me shocked then asked "Why did you stop?!" I laughed a little then said "You told me to stop!" he smirked then said "Smart Ass." I smirked back and continued sitting there.

He flipped us over so he was on top and kissed me again this kiss was way more hungry than the others were. Soon it turned into some more stuff.

~2 Weeks Later~

I smiled to myself as I looked down at the stick in my hands. I threw it away then finished what I was doing and rushed down stairs.

I found Zacky in the living room watching T.V.

I smiled then plopped down next to him. He smiled over at me and said "Hey baby, whats up?" I just smiled then whispered in his ear "You will be an amazing Daddy." he looked at me shocked then placed a hand to my stomach and asked "Really?" I smiled then kissed his lips and nodded my head.

He then got up and said "Close your eyes." I looked at him confused then closed my eyes. As he said "Open" I opened my eyes to see him down on one knee.

He smiled and said "Tiffany Lee, I've loved you for to long and never told you till 2 weeks ago. Well this is for you and I want you to be mine forever and ever. Will you marry me?" I nodded my head as tears fell down my face. He smiled again then placed the ring on my finger and kissed my lips again and mumbled "I love you." I pulled away and said "I love you too."