Warmness of the Soul-M.Shadows

I looked all around the huge house and I finally found the bathroom. Jeez roaming around for an hour really made me have to pee. I walked out and then was tackled down. I smiled and said "Ok Bella! Stop the licking please!!" she stopped and barked in joy then got off of me and ran away. I smiled as I watched her run. I loved that dog she was so sweet.

I walked down the spiral staircase of my best friend's house then walked into the kitchen to see him leaning on the counter with his head in his hands. I looked at him then walked over and asked "Hey are you ok?" he looked over at me then put his head back in his hands and said "Yeah Belle I'm fine just thinking." I looked at him confused and asked "About what? May I ask." he chuckled a little then said "Just thinking about what I should about my relationship with Valery." I sighed and said "Ok." then walked away to leave him alone. Ugh I couldnt stand it. Matt was with Valery. Couldn't he see that I was madly in love with him? I had been his best friend since 6th grade and had been in love with him since 7th grade.

I sighed and walked around and found his lounge area then turned on the tv and scrolled through the channels until I found a re-run of Friday Night Smackdown. I then heard 'Trashed and Scattered' go off and I took out my phone to see who was calling me.

I smiled and answered "Hello?", "HEY IZ!!!!" , "Hey Max whats up?" , "Well me and the rest of the guys including the bitch are coming over. Matt says he has something really important to do." I sighed and said "Oh ok well see you then." and with that she hung up the phone.

As I put my phone away I heard the piano playing. I walked into the music room and saw Matt sitting at his grand piano playing 'Warmness of the Soul' I felt my heart drop a little because everytime I listened to it I would cry.

He must of heard me because he stopped and turned around then dropped his head,got up and left the room. I watched as he walked down the hallway without a word. I went upstairs to the guest bedroom I was staying in temporarily and just quietly cried. What have I done? I didnt do anything to upset him, nothing that I know of.

After about an hour I heard a shrill bitter bitchy voice fill the house. I cleaned myself up and walked down stairs to find them in the living room. She looked at me and just said "I thought you were leaving." I glared and said "I'm leaving today." she just smiled and went back to talking with Matt. I went into the kitchen and got the beer out because I knew the guys and Max would want some.

As I got everything set out I heard a voice say "We're here fuckers!!! Where the hell is Isabelle fucking Morettii?!!!" I smiled to myself and yelled "In the kitchen Max!!!" about a minute later the very hyper purple haired Max skipped in. I smiled and said "Hey Max." she smiled and said "Hey!" the rest of the guys followed in saying their 'heys' and got their beers then left. I looked curiously around and asked Max "Wheres Jimmy?" she looked around and said "Must be getting his glasses from the car." I laughed then just shook my head. He forgot them alot. He then walked in and kissed Max on the cheek grabbed a beer and said hey then left.

Soon after a good talk with Max we were being called into the living room. Everyone was standing and I just leant on the mantle. Max was standing by Jimmy looking at Valery in disgust like she usually did. I sighed and watched to see what was going to happen.

Matt looked around and said "Everyone I have asked you guys to come here for a very specific reason." we all exchanged glances then looked back at Matt. a smile krept on his face as he said "Today is the day everyone." we all again exchanged glances but the others looked more worried.

Matt was now in the center of the room with Valery at one end of him and me at the other. He dug in his pocket and pulled out a small box. Shit. I knew what was about to happen. I lost him. He is gone forever. As a good friend I stood there holding back tears.

He smiled and said "There is this person in my life who has made me the happiest man alive. She has been there with me for a long time. She is amazing and beautiful. Her blonde hair and her eyes. God her eyes are just amazing I get lost in them everytime I see them. Hell I wrote warmness of the Soul for her." , "Get one with it already!!" Max spouted out. Everyone looked at her and she had widened eyes and her hands covering her mouth. Matt just laughed and said "Sorry Max." she nodded her head still in shock and Matt continued. "I guess what I'm trying to say is that." he got down on one knee and turned to Valery then turned to me and said "Isabelle Morettii will you do the honor of spending the rest of your life with me?" I looked at him in shock and Valery just screamed and ran out of the house. I looked down at him still in shock and said "Matthew Charles Sanders it would be my greatest honor to spend the rest of my life with you." he smiled his dimple smile then got up and placed a gentle,warm,loving kiss on my lips. I kissed back then we heard Max yell "Fuck yeah!!!!!" we pulled away and everybody laughed as Jimmy pulled her over his shoulder and said "Ok missy thats a enough outbursts from you time out time."with that said Jimmy congradulated us then left with Max iving me the thumbs up smile and huge smile on her face.

~8 months later~

"I now prenounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss your bride." I smiled and jumped up to Matt's height and kissed him. Everyone cheered and we all went inside for the reception. About an hour into the dinner everyone was dancing and 'Warmness of the Soul' came on. Matt stood up and asked "May I have this dance?" I nodded my head and smiled. We got on the dance floor and dance for the rest of the night. My love of my life is now my husban could life get any  better?