Who?-Jimmy 'The Rev' Sullivan

I watched as my twin brother Zacky and his friends jumped into the pool in our backyard. Everyone was yelling at me telling me to come in but I just shook my head. I sighed as I saw all the guys partying like crazy. I usually love to party but today was so different. Maybe it was because I found out the crush of my life has a girlfriend he never told me about.

I sighed and got over myself. This was party for Christ's sake! I jumped into the pool and it was like all my stress was taken off my shoulders. I came from under the water and saw that he and his girlfriend had just arrived. He smiled at me and waved and I waved back but not in a really happy way. Yeah I was 15 and had a huge crush that has a girlfriend isnt that what most teenage girls go through. Well they may not fall the crazy drummer kid like I did.

Jimmy jumped into the pool and swam over to me and said "Hey Lexi!!" I couldnt help but smile and say "Hey Jimmy." he gave me a cheesy grin then swam over to the endge of the pool to talk to his girlfriend which wasnt even in the pool she was tanning. What a typical girly girl.

I went over to Zacky and asked "He bro just wondering what is Jimmy's girlfriend's name?" he smirked and said "Leana why?" I just shrugged my shoulders and said "I thought I should know." he smirked at me again and nodded his head. Zacky knew I like Jimmy he knew I was crushed when I found he had a girlfriend. Lets face it Zacky was a typical brother.

I sighed and swam around a little then popped my head from under the water to find that everyone had gone in except Jimmy that is. He smiled at me and motioned me to go over to him. I swam over and said "Yes?" he just smiled and said "Everyone went in to eat. So I stayed here to wait for you." I smiled and blushed a little then said 'Well lets go in." we both got out of the pool,dried off, and went inside,

~3 hours later~

I laughed as I saw my brother drunkenly try to dance around. He smiled at me and walked over to me and whispered in my ear "I'm gonna do you a favor sis." I looked at him weird as he walked away.

I stayed inside for awhile because it was getting cold outside. Leana walked in and just looked at me. I  looked back at her and asked "What? You gotta a problem?" she laughed and said "No. I'm just staring at a pitiful girl." I raised and eyebrow and asked "What do you mean?" she laughed again and said "Oh come on Lexi I see the way you look at my Jimmy. Your just pitiful for trying to go for a guy with a girlfriend. Besides he doesnt like you in anyway shape or form if he did then he wouldnt be with me." she was right. I was pitiful, and Jimmy doesnt like me that way. I got up and ran out of the kitchen and into my room.

As I got in my room the tears fell down my face.I layed there on my bed crying. I heard my door open. I knew who it was, just Zacky. He layed next to me and asked "Whats wrong?" I just shook my head and said "You know the problem. Just Leana had to bring me to relize it." he stood up and paced the room then walked out. I sat up and pushed the stray strands of blonde hair out of my face.

I walked out of my room to see that everyone was inside. I looked to my right and saw Jimmy and Leans making out which just made me sick. I then saw the other guys talking and Zacky looking at the floor. I went and sat next to him then asked "Whats wrong?" he looked over at me then said "That bitch over there that is sucking Jimmy's face off. She didnt need to say whatever she said." I just shook my head and said "Its ok Zack. I'll be fine." he nodded his head then started talking with the guys.

I went into the kitchen and grabbed a Dr.Pepper from the fridge. I closed the door and turned to see Leana looking at me. I glared at her and asked "What?" she smirked and said "Nothing bitch just thought about stopping by see how you're doing." I felt my hands turn to fists. She just kept smirking at me with no remorse.

I smirked back and said "I cant wait till the day Jimmy finds out you're a bitch and breaks up with you. Jimmy is to good for you as it is." she laughed and said "Jimmy is just another horn dog piece of meat. After I'm done with him you can have him." thats was it I was now beyond furious. I finally got to say through clenched teeth "Jimmy is not like that." she laughed and said "You keep telling yourself that." I watched as she walked out of the kitchen and down the hall to the restroom.

I went into the living room and sat next to Jimmy. He smiled at me and asked 'Watcha need Lexi?" I just shook my head and said "Can we talk in private please." he  nodded his head confusingly then followed me into the hallway away from everyone.

I sighed and said "Jimmy. Leana is using you. She doesnt like you. She even called you a piece of meat." he looked at me shocked and said "Stop lying Lexi!" I shook my head and said "Jimmy Im not lying." he looked at me in disbelief and said "Im sorry Lexi but I dont believe you." and with that he walked off without another word.

I felt as though my whole world was crashing down. Jimmy always believed me he always did. I slid down the wall and just sat there. 

~Next Day~

I woke up in my bed. How did I get here? Last thing I remember was being in the hallway. I bet Zacky brought me up. I tried sitting up but there was something holding me down. I looked and saw two arms around my waist. I turned around to see Jimmy sleeping. I took his arms from around me which made him wake up, I looked at him and asked "Did you bring me up here?" he nodded his head then said "Yeah. you fell asleep in the hallway." I nodded my heead and asked 'Wheres Leana?" he sighed and said "She went home." I nodded my head and got up then walked over to my window.

I looked out and saw the beautiful day. Jimmy soon got up and walked over to me. I looked up at him and said "Jimmy I think you should go home." he nodded his head and without even a goodbye he left.

I wanted to tell him I wanted to tell him that I liked him scratch that Loved him. I soon got dressed and awaited to see what the day brung.

I layed in my bed watching tv when I felt something in my bed. I picked it up and relized Jimmy left his wallet. The right thing was to return it so I went over to his house.

As I got there I saw only that his parents car was there. I went up to the door and his mom answered. She smiled and said "Hello Lexi what brings you by?" I smiled and said "Um Jimmy left his wallet at my house. I came to return it." She smiled again and said well he is in the basement if you want to give it to him. I thanked her then walked down into the basement to find Jimmy laying on the couch looking at the ceiling.

I went over to him then dropped his wallet ontop of him. He looked at me a but startled and said "Thanks." I nodded my head then turned my heel to leave but before I could Jimmy said "Wait!" I turned back around and said "What?" he got up then walked over to me and said "Tell me something." I looked at him confused and asked "What do you mean?" he smirked and said "You know Zacky told me some interesting things last night." my eyes widened. Thats what Zacky meant he was going to do me a favor. I felt my face heat up and Jimmy just smirked some more.

He leaned down to about my height and said "Just tell me." I felt my heart skip a beat and I finally managed to say "Jimmy I Love You." he smiled and said "I know." and with that said he placed a soft loving kiss on my lips, I kissed back and then Jimmy picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his torso as he carried me over to the couch and sat down. We broke away for air and just smiled at each other. I pecked his lips then asked "What about Leana?" he smirked and asked "Who?" I just smiled again and kissed his lips.