.Daigo X Reader.

Time: 12:45pm.
Location: School.

(Y/N) P.O.V~💚

I was a new student here in Beigoma Academy. I going to my classroom and walk in. "My name is (Y/N) (L/N). I hope you guys will be a good friend to me." I introduce myself. 'Or not a good friend.👅' I thought. "Okey so,(Y/N) you will be sat at...Daigo. Daigo put your hand up so (Y/N) know where you are." The teacher said. Daigo put his hand up and I walk to the place.

"My name is Daigo Kurogami." He say. I smile about 1 minute and then not smile. "So you don't like to smile eh? Cool. You are just the same as me." He said again. "Huh, Really? I mean I Usually smile when I was a kid but now, not anymore." I say. "Why?" Daigo ask. "Well...My Father just divorced with my Mother last year, My Grandpa From my mother family Died last month & My Right knee has a Huge cut on it. But it doesn't bleeding anymore..." I replied and he just nodded Understooded.

++Time Skip++

Daigo's  P.O.V~👻

I was going to go home until I saw
(Y/N) Walking alone. I just followed her Silently, until I stepped at a Can and make a huge noise. (Y/N) Sigh and turn around. "Okey...WHO'S THERE AND WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!" She say with Sadness and Annoyed Fellings. I got out from my hiding spot and Apologize to her.

"Well then, Okey but why are you following me? Are you trying to stalking me?" She ask while the annoyying face. "W-Well umm...I just want to make friend with you...May I?" I feel so Embressed. I just close my eyes and about 2 minutes I feel Two Arms Wrapping around me. "Of course we can be Friends Idiot." (Y/N) Whisper and Chukle. I just be so happy and just...Hug her.

We apart the hug and I can saw some tears in (Y/N)'s (E/C) Eyes. "Holy Death. A-Are you okey?" I feel worried but confuse a little. 'Did I do something wrong to her?" I thought. "Y-yeah just...*Sniff*...You remembering me to my...Granpa that pass away...!" She Shout silently and Continue Crying. I feel guilty so I hug her and Rubbing her Back to comfort her.

'I think we will be a good friends.' I thought again and Grinning secretly. After a few minutes, I Walk her home and I go to my own house.

Meanwhile with (Y/N)~💚

(Y/N) P.O.V~💚

I was just came home then... "Yo Sis. Who is that guy That just walked you home? Hah! I know it! (Y/N) Get a boyfriend! (Y/N) get a Boyfriend!" My big brother, (B/Bro/N), Say. I feel like my face Blushing and heating up! 'What the heck, (B/Bro/N)?!!' I thought.

"W-What? He is not! He is just my friend! Daigo Kurogami! Besides~, it is my first day in school remember?!" I say with annoying emotion. "Yeah no kidding. Now go take a bath, Porchi hates somebody that not take a bath! Right Porchi?" (B/Bro/N) Said and ask while Porchi Tilled his head to his right side. "Yeah and so whatever..." I say, roll my eyes and go upstairs.

(Information: Porchi was your Dog y'all... But if you can't touch it in the real world, you can touch it in this. My story..;)

"Remember sis, take a bath before sleep!" He say it again. "SHUT UP!" I yell from upstairs. I take a Shower and wear my Pajamas. I get in sleep but I think I would like Daigo to be my friend then.

×.×Time Skip, brought to you by me that FRIKING FREEZING IN HERE! MY ROOM! HELP MEHH!!×.×

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A few months later~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daigo's P.O.V~👻

"COME ON, Daigo-Nii! JUST CONFESS TO HER ALREADY!" Ryouta Yell at me. If you guys want to know what happend this is what happening... I just went to the Hospital to visit my little Brother, Ryouta. I tell him that I like (Y/N) but I don't want to tell her... That's All...😑

"But, Ryouta, I don't want to...What if she Reject me?" I say while looking down...oh But Ken was here too Actually... "Don't you worry, Daigo. She will not Reject you...Think Positive.." Besu (BrownPupet) Said while tapping my forehead with it paws. "Yeah that's right. I will not Reject you." A Voice Hearing from the Hospital Room Door. We all turn to see who was it, Finally, It was (Y/N)! 'Oh Crap!' I thought.

'IS SHE WAS THERE ALL THE TIME?! IS SHE HEARD EVERYTHING!!! MAN, I HATE MYSELF NOW...' I thought...
Again... "D-Did you heard..E-Everything..?" I Stutter... "Eyup." She said.....:

Ryouta: That Big bro Like you?

(Y/N): Eyup.

Ryouta: That I yell at him to confess to you too?

(Y/N): Eyup.

Besu: That I tell him not to worry about you Rejecting him?

(Y/N): Eyup.

Daigo: That I make a Panic face in front of you?

(Y/N): Aaahhh Nope...I didn't realized that, actually. Sorry...😅

:..."Sooo....Daigo, You really meant all of it that you say?" (Y/N) say while looking away with her Cherry Colour Face! (XD XD XD!!! GET IT? CHERRY COLOUR FACE! XD XD!! XD.... OK FINE I WILL STOP.) "Well yeah. I...Love you, (Y/N)." I say,walking towards her and Kiss her Directly at her Sweet Red Lips... I heard Ryouta and Ken Squel at my back but I just ignore it... We apart the KISS and Take our breath. We then hug and I whisper to her ear..."I love you." "I love you too, Daigo."

We then Walk home together while holding Hands...👫...

×.×.×.×.×.×.×.×.×.×.×.×.×.×.×.×.×.×.
Next day~
×.×.×.×.×.×.×.×.×.×.×.×.×.

(Y/N) P.O.V~💚

I and Daigo was walking to School together While holding Hands. Suddenly..."Hey Lovebirds!" Valt say while Run in front of us. Both of we just staring at him while our face are Burning. "VALT AOI!!!!" Daigo and I start to Chasing him Around the School.

But, End up in the Classroom...😅Sorry...

AUTHOR'S  P.O.V~❄

After School, You guys walk to the Bey Park and Stared at each other. "(Y/N), Will you b-be my G-Girlfriend?" Daigo say while holding your hands and look deeply in your eyes. Your eyes widen up for a minute aannndddd...... "Yes. I would love too.." You say while Give him a Warm Smile. He just Kiss you again but this time he Wrapping his arms Around Your waist & Your Arms Are Wrapping around his Neck.

You two apart the kiss and then hug together while saw a Sunset is Setting on...It was 'Romantic' if that what a Normal Girls are always saying now... But yeah, It is Romantic for you...

Right?😊😄😉...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
FINISH! Finally...Sorry for the Waiting Readers! Sooo Sorry... But I hope you really enjoy for this one... And another one...
.
.
.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
.
.
WOOO-HOOO!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!! HAHA!!!! I WAS SO HAPPY LIKE I WANT TO SCREAM!!!!!
.
.
But I don't want to make my parents awake Dohh...Heh heh...
.
.
.
GOODBYE & HAPPY NEW YEAR,GUYS!🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊
.
.
.
BYE!!!🎆🎆🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎆🎆
.
.
Published: .1/1/2018.
.
.
.
.
.
.