After a few minutes Jungkook stood, stretching his arms over his head and feeling the muscles tense before loosening completely.

He wobbled towards the bathroom to wash up. Taehyung grabbed bowls from the cupboard and snatched his favorite marshmallow cereal.

The pup filled his plate and Jungkook's, accidentally spilling a bit of milk while he did so. Jungkook walked in, sleep still evident in his eyes as he plopped down onto a chair.

Taehyung brought the plates and set one in front of the bunny and another for him. He sat next to the younger, throwing his legs over him and scooting as close as possible.

Jungkook sighed and ate quietly, letting Taehyung squirm his way onto his lap.

By the time they finished, Taehyung was sitting on his lap and nibbling on Jungkook's bunny ear, lazing against the boys shoulder.

"Come on get up, we have to clean up."

At this Taehyung whined loudly, shaking his head as Jungkook carried him effortlessly and sat him on the chair.

"I don't wanna Kookie." The pup pulled on his loose shirt," Let's play instead."

Jungkook frowned and rolled his eyes, pulling away from the pup and taking their bowls to the sink. Taehyung growled lightly, pouting as Jungkook began washing their dishes.

Taehyung stood and walked over to the couch, throwing himself on it and snuggling into the cushions.

Jungkook dried his hands and looked at the pup, tail flipping side to side in the ridiculously tiny shorts Taehyung loved wearing.

Jungkook licked his lips.

The bun shook his head and rubbed his face.

He refused to be distracted.

"Come on Tae. You pick up the trash and I'll swipe the floors."

Taehyung mumbled into the couch, tail beginning to whip around angrily. Jungkook sighed, feeling his patience wain.

"Fine. Don't do anything but if Hyung asks I'll tell him you didn't help."

Taehyung shrugged and sat up.

"Fine! Tell him," he said, pretty eyes squinting at Jungkook with betrayal.

"Okay." Was the bunnys only reply before he began to pick up candy wrappers and empty bags of chips.

He picked up clothes, Taehyungs to be exact, and went to throw them into the dirty hamper. Taehyung was still pouting when he returned, watching the other clean.

After Jungkook finished he flopped onto the couch where the pup was stretched out and playing on their shared phone. Jungkook could feel his annoyance simmering, angry that Taehyung had refused to help even a little.

Taehyung sat up, carefully looking at Jungkook who sat with his eyes closed and head tipped back, ears twitching. The pup put the phone down and crawled to the bunny.

"Kookie?"

The boy ignored him, eyes closed and brows furrowed in what Taehyung knew was anger. The pup bit his bottom lip, debating on whether or not he should talk to the bunny.

He placed a warm hand on his thigh, watching the muscle beneath the sweats tense.

"Kookie don't be mad..." Taehyung heard the youngers breath hitch as he climbed his lap, eyes still shut tight.

"Please?" The pup grabbed the others hands and placed them on his hips. He frowned when Jungkook seemed to ignore him even then.

"Jungkook!" Taheyung whined loudly, bouncing on the hybrids lap with impatience.