Chapter 11 - They are even more immature than the baby growing in Lily's uterus

Chapter 11 -  They were even more immature than the baby growing in Lily's uterus

This chapter is dedicted to @Voyageavecmoi, my amazing new editor!

Sunday mornings, there's just something about them. The lazy day where it's okay for you to not wake up early in the mornings. Just laze around and be well lethargic. No waking up early in the morning, but just enjoying the bliss of sleep.

I was unable to sleep properly, these days due to my nightmares. They were getting worse these days. I was restless and cranky the whole time.

Like every other human being I needed at least five hours of sleep to function properly. There were bags under my eyes and I had begun drinking lots of coffee to stay awake. I was becoming borderline insomniac.

So think how much pissed off I would become when someone woke me up early morning on a freaking Sunday?

Waking me up was alright but the method to wake me up was terrible.

It all began when they decided to wake everyone up with squirt guns. Yes, squirt guns people, they were even more immature than the baby growing in Lily's uterus.

Let's back up a little.

I woke up to something cold being sprayed on my face and body. My covers had been ripped off, the cold air nipped me, making me quiver. I sat up quickly and rubbed my damp eyes. The first thing I noticed was that my floral comforter was soaked in some orange liquid which I think was orange juice.

I had no idea what was happening. But this was the second time I had been sprayed with liquid this week. People thought it was really fun to do so.

I look around to see if someone was present in my bedroom. I couldn't see anyone so I climbed out of it and rushed towards the bathroom. I grabbed the nearest towel I wet it with water, I cleaned my face gently. I looked at the mirror and saw my hair sticking up in every direction.

The movies who portrayed the girls waking up with a perfect face and hair were so wrong. My face was not picture perfect, it was covered in orange juice I think and my hair was in a bizarre condition. It was going to take some serious tugs and pulls to disentangle them. In fact, my breath also stunk.

I raced out of my room when I heard voices from the living room.People, more precise to say my family was laughing, shouting and giggling. I hopped into the elevator and pushed the button. The bell dinged and I ran towards the living room. I heard laughter even before reaching the living room.

I sprinted faster, almost tripping over the brown shaggy rug. But at the last moment I caught myself. I finally reached the living room only to slip on something. I flailed my arms, trying to grasp onto something, but unfortunately there was nothing nearby. I shut my eyes as I knew I was about to fall. On cue I fell flat out on my butt. Pain erupted in my butt and lower back.

I could hear my brothers sniggering. I wanted nothing more than to smash their faces. Dimwits had no manners.I swear they are even more immature than the baby growing in Lily's uterus.