Elle Willow is back in NYC after a bizarre accident that burned her boarding school down. Now she’s back and she’s changed. The girl who once had glasses and braces has finally gone, leaving a gorgeous and classy woman in her path. She’s no longer afraid of anyone or anything. Accompanied with a heavy baggage of dangerous secrets which threaten to ruin her future, she must leave the town she grew fond of. Now she’s finally back home, she has to face all the people she once left behind.
Did you think that was it? Think again...
Add in a complete MIA brother; famous rich parents; over protective siblings; two bickering grandmothers; nosy best friends; evil incarnations of Regina George; weird and elite friends; a hot asshole and a dash of love. What do we have? A complete potion for a crazy and indescribable journey in life.
Life is a whirlwind but does she have what it takes to survive against whatever the great city of New York has in store for her?
Read and find out ;)
- Chapter 1 - Put your Flirt mode on
- Chapter 2 - Happy family reunions, not so much
- Chapter 3 - Talk about awkwardness
- Chapter 4 - Watch where you're going
- Chapter 5 - Fate loves me too much
- Chapter 6 - Make hay while the sun shines
- Chapter 7 - I'd be damned in hell, if this is reality
- Chapter 8 - It was all my fault and I knew it
- Chapter 9 - Looks can be deceiving
- Chapter 10 - A very confusing day
- Chapter 11 - They are even more immature than the baby growing in Lily's uterus
- 12 - Elle: 1, Wesley: 0