Chapter 10 - A very confusing day

Pretty banner on the side made by @berceuses :)

Chapter 10 - A very confusing day

My first day at work was disappointing. I got fooled and pranked by an eight year old. That was super humiliating, on top of that I got embarrassed in front of my cousin's boyfriend, the flirty hot guy and an attractive jerk. I think you know who is who by now.

I was still dripping wet and cold.'The  Triplets' left after Maureen scolded them, I was even more surprised they obliged and left. But I could still hear their snickers though.

Maureen looked so apologetic. She really apologized a lot. She had salt pepper hair with almond shaped brown eyes and a petite figure. Sure, she had wrinkles around her eyes but she had a warm feeling to herself, she actually reminded me of my nanny.

I had a nanny named Laura, she had been working in my family for twenty nine years now. My parents made sure to give all their kids their time but when they couldn't do that 24/7, Laura was in charge. She was a kind woman who loved all my brothers and me a little too much.

Laura was such a hard worker, despite her age, she worked like a machine. I swear, that woman was the best. Plus she always took my side and saved me from my brother's tyranny. Sadly, Laura was in Chicago currently visiting her sister so, she would arrive back in a few days. I definitely missed her and her delicious food.

"Elle, Take these" Maureen's voice snapped me back to reality. I took the clothes which she handed me. "These are Natalie's clothes" she mused "They might be a little loose for you" she winced at her words.

"Oh, that's alright" I told her with a small smile.

I examined the clothes given to me, there was light green cashmere sweater and a blue jeans. They were simple but judging from the material they were designer clothes. Well, Natalie was a renowned doctor and her ex-husband was a millionaire. I don't think money was a problem for the Knights.

"You can go and change, fourth door from the left" I nodded and hurried, the wet clothes were making me feel chilly.

I walked fast, the air around me was cold due to fall. It was one of my favourite seasons but right now it was definitely not helping me. I reached the door, it was slightly ajar. I opened it slowly, the air hit me like a tons of bricks. I shivered involuntarily.

My eyes widened at the sight in front of me. It was boy standing with his back against me, removing his T shirt. I had no idea who it was but boy was he yummy!

The triplets were of same built and it was difficult to judge from behind.

I could see his bare skin, all rippled and strong. Judging from his back he had mouth watering abs. I knew it was wrong to stare at someone like this but I couldn't help myself. Especially if it was Wyatt, that would be embarrassing. He was my cousin's boyfriend and here I was checking him out.

But dear lord, this guy had a beautiful body. I could see few lines on his back, making my suspicion true. This person had a tattoo and it looked hot.

Please don't be Wyatt. Please God!

"Are you done checking me out?" A very annoyingly familiar voice woke me from my thoughts.

In fact the voice caught me so off guard that I stumbled in bewilderment, my heart raced. I looked at my feet, not wanting to be further mortified. My cheeks were burning, being caught looking especially at him.

"I- um came- uh to the wrong room" I stuttered and then mentally slapped myself for stuttering.

Wesley looked at me with an impassive expression. I really expected him to react  or make some crude comment but he was just standing there with a bored blank expression on his face.