HDKSBHDCHJSKAVUBH

Sorry I haven't really been active lately.

It's the final week of school before winter break.
And that means finals, tests, big projects being due, anticipation for Christmas(sorry, I meant the nondescript winter holiday), buying stuff for secret Santa at school, and dealing with the stress associated with all of that.

It's been fun.
(Not really)

I haven't actually drawn anything worthwhile all week and my creativity is dying.

Okay so the thing about finals.
In my school you only have to take them if you have a C or lower, or if it's an honors class.
I have to take the honors English final, so yeah, I actually care about it and study.

But if someone actually has a low enough grade or doesn't understand the subject enough to get at least a B, then what's the point of the finale?
Because they either don't care and won't study and will fail OR they'll stress about it, still not understand it, and get an even worse grade in the class when they fail the finale.

Finals are useless.

That's all.
Thank you.

Toodles!
~Mack

Hopefully I'll be able to post art and a few short little comic ideas I have soon. There's also two original animation memes I've storyboarded so maybe I'll get around to those soon?

WAIT I ALMOST FORGOT
I downloaded Blender onto my computer, so with luck I'll get to mess around with that too.

I'm a busy bee.