A.N. (Spoiler: if you don't read this you'll die from a rare natural phenomenon)

Yo, welcome back to SID, version 6.0

(If you're here after the book has started, I'd recommend only playing attention to more recently posted chapters. The earlier art is probably crap. If the book is finished, then I'd recommend checking out the currently ongoing one instead.)

Reading this book is the equivalent of signing a contract for your soul

Reading any of my books and/or following me immediately includes you in the group of sheep.
You are all sheep. My sheep. I am your shepherd.
And it is totally not a cult, no matter what anyone else tells you.

So, without further ado, sheep, let's get right into the rules and info - or whatever this AN is.

Please proceed through this artbook with caution, you may encounter any of the following:

• crazy fangirls (aka the only kind)

• incoherent screaming in the comments

• LOTS OF CAPS LOCK

• requests that never get done b cause I'm a lazy, unmotivated idiot.

• ranting and/or venting

Some of the many fandoms you will see or hear referenced could include:

Main Fandoms:

Pfft no way am I gonna list all these. There's a list on my profile, so check that out for a more updated list.

And now for the actual rules or whatever:

• I use sarcasm a lot, so don't bite my head off if I say something and accidentally offend you. I'm not someone who tries to hurt or offend others.

• Spam all you want. Doesn't bother me any. In fact, it's actually a very nice thing to do.

• Don't steal art. Not just my art, I mean any art. People who do that just do it for attention, don't fully understand how they are harming others, and while they don't deserve hate for it, they need to stop.

• Don't trace my art. Please. I don't want someone to get into trouble for that.

• Just don't be jerks. Honestly that's all this takes.

• Comments of all variety are welcome. Criticism, complete off-topicness, ranting, venting, compliments, jokes, just do what you want.

• Okay, so I don't draw NSFW stuff, and please never ask me too. However. I do draw ships. Sometimes. Platonically. Because it's adorable.

• While I personally do not cuss or use that "kind of language," it doesn't bother me if other people do. If that's how you talk, that's how you talk, and I won't judge. (That is, unless you're using it in an offensive way to hurt someone.)

• I don't judge you, you don't judge me. As long as no one's sacrificing baby heads on a stick, we'll get along fine.
And even if you're doing that, as long as no one finds out, then I guess???

YEP OKAY THATS IT THATS EVERYTHING HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS BOOK

TOODLES!
~Mack

^ basically this art book