"Bailey I don't know your last name, will you do the honor of allowing me to take you on a date?"

"Nope." Bailey said, popping the p.

King's entire face dropped, "You serious?" He asked, preparing himself to hang up on her.

"Nah, I'm just playing." She giggled.

"Your just full of jokes today, huh?"

"Yep, and yes I will allow you to bring me on date." She smiled.

"Cool but check this, I'm busy all week so it's gotta happen tonight."

"I don't know, I have tests in two weeks and I need to study."

"Man come on, that can't wait?"

"No King. I really need to ace these or I will have to retake the classes."

"Come on man, please?" He begged. This is the first time in his whole life that he's begged a women to do something for him.

"You got all those other days except for tonight to study, so it can't wait?"

"It can, I guess. Ok, tonight."

"Alright, send me your dorm number and I'll pick you up at 7. Deal?"

"Deal. Bye King." She smiled through the phone.

"Bye, Bailey."
--
"Bitch you going on a date?! I thought I'd never seen the day." Keisha said, jumping in excitement.

"Yea, yea." She waved Keisha off, "Do I look good?" She said taking a spin.

" She waved Keisha off, "Do I look good?" She said taking a spin

"Do you look good? Bitch you look fine ass hell. If we weren't relate, the things I would do to you."

"You a fool." She laughed but, their conversation was cut short by a knock on the door.

"He's here." They simultaneously whispered to each other.

"Breath check." Bailey blew air into Keisha's face, causing her to make a face.

"Bitch, your breath smell like spoiled chitterlings and feet."

"Oh my god," She put her hand over her mouth, "Are you serious?"

"Nah, I'm just playing."

Bailey squinted her eyes at Keisha before giving her the finger. She made her way to door. She took a long, deep breath before opening up the door. There stood King, looking fine as ever.

They both look at each other in nothing but lust, but that look was ended once King pulled Bailey into a hug

"You look gorgeous." He whispered in her ear.

"Thank you," She said, pulling away from the hug, "Are you ready?"

"Yea."

"Bye Keisha." Bailey turned and waved to Keisha with a smirk.

Keisha stood there, shook, as if she had just seen Edris Elba.

Once they were outside and made it to King's car, he opened the door for and quickly made it to the driver's side of the car.

Bailey look a moment to observe. She didn't know much about cars, but she did know that the car he was riding in costs some good money. She knew not to question him about it, she knew her place.

"Where are we going?" Bailey questioned.

"I can't tell you, but I'm sure your going to like it." He look her way, smiling.

"I hope you not taking me to the woods to kill me, chop my body into pieces, and feed me to the dogs." She said, causing King to chuckle.

"Nah, I'm not like that."

"Ok, just making sure."

They soon let the radio play, causing a comfortable silence in between them. 20 minutes later, they pulled up to what looked like a fair.

Bailey's eyes lit up in excitement as she unbuckled her seatbelt, and got out the car before King could even turn off his engine

Bailey's eyes lit up in excitement as she unbuckled her seatbelt, and got out the car before King could even turn off his engine. The fair brought back old memories of when she was young and wild. She was free and didn't worrying about anything. But in current day, college was kicking her in the ass. Between going to classes and paying fees, she didn't know which was more stressful.

After paying at the entrance, the decided to go get on rides before they had something to eat.

"I bet you can't go one minute without screaming." He smirked pointing to a ride that looked as if it was a haunted house.

"Bet." They shook hands.

They enter the ride and sat down. Truth was, Bailey's top 2 fears were bugs and paranormal activity. She was scared shitless to even get on this ride, but she wasn't going to tell him that.

The ride started, and Bailey seemed calm at first. That all changed once a laughing clown with a chainsaw reached out and tried to grab Bailey.

She screamed, and quickly sitting in King's lap. King took advantage of the situation and wrapped his arm around her waist.

"It's alright." He comforting her.
--
"Thank you for tonight, King. I really had a nice time." Bailey smiled at him, as he walked her back to her dorm.

"Your welcome. I had a nice time too." He returned the gesture.

"Oh, and I'm really sorry about what happened at that haunted house thing." She said, blushing in embarrassment. A lady in a white wedding gown was screaming in Bailey's face. Bailey got mad and almost fought the lady, causing them to get kicked off the ride.

"Nah, you good. You got a lil' gangsta in you." He nudged her with with his shoulder, laughing.

Soon, they arrived at Bailey's dorm building.

"Goodnight King." She hugged him.

"Matthew. My real name is Matthew."

"Oh, interesting. Well, goodnight Matthew."

--
Hi guys👋🏾.
It's is currently 12:40 am where I live and I am definitely tired.

Chapter 4 coming soon 💋.

Make sure to Vote, and add this book to you Library.

-UrbanMari🥀