『 one: THROUGH OCEAN EYES. 』

IT WAS RAINING the day heaven was found.

The world was grey skies and melancholia, cold nights and angry breezes. But there, her heart swelled with warmth. He descended in the dark, crawling out of the sea with foam dripping from his tanned nakedness—the entrancing stranger with eyes of an ocean. His voice called out to the young maiden who stood alone, reveling in the feel of sand between her toes, and it melted her. The jug she carried shattered, drops of life spilling out from the clay shards as she marveled at the man. She was just a girl, but he was no boy, nor was he really a man. He beckoned her with a rippling aura, and her cheeks reddened with the wanton desire that infected her budding loins. 

This dark stranger was godly, she felt it looking at those ocean eyes. She was his, no matter her own life. Despite worship, she feared him then, eyes shining with that knowing look she had only been seared with once before, a little babe being swept away in the river, bloodshot eyes catching sight of a pitying face. 

He took her, a young girl helpless to the Gods, pressing her searing back painfully into the sand as he pushed his celestial heaviness in her. Rain sizzled as it hit his back, searing from the heat of passion, such violent delights executing anything dare interrupt him. The ocean whispered in her ear as the lay under those palms, cold, rushing water licking her feet as her toes curled in pleasure and disgust all at once. Heaven and hell were found in the deep thrusting and heavy breathing of the brisk night, the moon, and stars bearing witness to their sin—their divine love. She cried because she felt the world at that moment.

Happiness.

Pleasure.