“Why are there so many people here?” I narrow my eyes briefly as I enter the kitchen, to only see that it’s basically packed.....half the people in here don’t live here!....okay well technically that’s not true....but still!

I scowl at the couple of Dean’s dotted around the kitchen “Don’t you have a home to go to” yeah okay that sounded a little rude...but I don’t particularly care at this moment....

My eyes land on a certain Dean who’s casually sat at the table and smiling helping Tom with his food...

I scowl since when did he get friendly with Tom?

“Lex....don’t be rude” Blake speaks up and I lift my head to him “Mom’s coming home soon.....she wasn’t able to get back last night and nor were Mr and Mrs Dean.....so until then....play nice..” a smirk tugs at his lips and I roll my eyes and scoff...

“Yeah...no chance in that...” I mutter to myself..

“What?” Blake turns to me again suspiciously...

I smile sweetly at him “Nothing dearest brother!”

Now he rolls his eyes but lightly smiles shaking his head and goes back to what he was doing...

Huffing...I grab a glass filling it up with some juice as the loud chatter in the kitchen gets louder, with nearly like everyone in this house hold in here!...even the younger ones...

Speaking of which..

I turn and walk towards the table eyeing a certain two more closely and pull out a chair to sit down...

“Yay!” Tom chimes clapping his hands in excitement and grinning, his eyes turning to me “Lexwi! Look!” He urges grinning and grabs his spoon that’s sat in his bowl of cereal...

I watch as my little brother scoops up a big amount of coco pops and milk onto his spoon...and slowly brings it towards his mouth...and shoves it in..

My eyebrows raise as I just witnessed my four year old brother feeding himself....not like he hasn’t before..cus he has...but he’s never managed to do it with cereal and milk...don’t ask why...but he couldn’t...

A smile spreads across my face “Well done Tom....that’s great!” I praise him and watch as his big blue eyes beam at me and he giggles “How’d you do it?” I ask smiling across to him...

Tom grins and turns his head to Noah who’s sat next to him, and bounces on his seat grinning “Noah helped me!” He chirps beaming to the said boy...

A scowl instantly comes to face as I look across to the brown haired boy who’s smiling down at Tom but once he meets my eye....a smirk covers it’s place...

“Oh...” I mutter and narrow my eyes into a glare at him......thinking you’ve got your own brother....don’t use mine!

“What?....you mad?”  I turn my attention back to Tom who’s frowning and looking sad, jutting his bottom lip out

“Oh, no, no Tom!” I shake my head quickly covering as he thinks I’m mad at him “No, no...” I smile “Well done bud, you did me proud” I smile at him reaching across the table to pat his small hand...

A grin lights his face again and he slides down from the chair, grabbing his bowl and running across to where Aston’s stood to show him his new achievement...

His achievement that wasn’t supposed to be made happened by Noah...

I lean back in my chair...and presume my scowl at him.....cursing him in my head every name under the sun..