Sanyukta smiled and hugged keeping her head on his shoulder. Randhir shuffles her hair and pulled her closer.

Randhir: sanyu yeh baat toh tum mujhe pehle bhi bol sakti thin a....jab pucha toh mana kyu kia and this time I want to know the honest answer.

Sanyukta (bitting her lips): mujhe laga ki aap gussa karoge...and aap kitani baar mere middle class behavior ki wajah se irritate hojaate ho...islia aap ko nahi bola

As soon as her words reached his ears, a feeling of immense guilt hit his heart. He cursed himself for being asshole with her and hurting someone as pure as her. Maybe it will take some more time to him to make her believe that he has changed. Her love has changed him for good.

Randhir (tapping her nose): jaan I know I have been a jerk with you in the past but all I want you to share your every problem and fear with me without considering my reaction. Mujhe shayad tumhari baat par gussa nahi ayega but ye jaanke ki meri jaan ne mujhse apni dil ki baat chupai ye jaanke shayad bahut gussa ayega and apne iss gusse mae mai khud ko hi sabse zada hurt karlonga...do you want me to hurt myself?

Sanyukta immediately nodded her head. Randhir pecked her forehead and hugged tightly.

Sanyukta (nudging him): hum paris ja rahe hai ye toh mujhe pata chal gaya but kyu ja rahe hai ye aapne ab tak nahi bataya and sab itna jaldi mai kyu kia...agar aapko mujhe holiday par lekar jana tha toh pehle bolte na...maine toh kuch packing bhi nahi ki (she pouted)

Randhir (pecking her pout): mujhe toh bolne do baba...yes this trip to paris was your surprise...maine pehle se hi sab kuch plan kia hua hai...main janta tha ki tumhe packing karne ko bolunga toh tum apne saath vo sari and suit pack karlogi...and jaan I love seeing you in saris but wahan I want you to be my girlfriend more than a wife...

Sanyukta (rolling her eyes): toh aap chahte hai ki mai aapki girlfriend bake rahu...I mean are you serious randhir

Randhir (pulling her close): yes I am...and tum maano ya na maano but sach toh ye hai ki tumhara boyfriend husband and baby sabhi mai hu

Sanyukta (giggling): vo toh hai

After eight hours of journey they finally reached paris. As soon as they came out of the airport, a car was already waiting for them. sanyukta till then have changed into a knee length dress which randhir has got for her. They reached the hotel and was escorted towards their honey moon suit specially booked by randhir.

The moment sanyukya stepped inside the room. Her eyes got widened in shock seeing the room beautifully decorated with lighted candles and flowers. There was a heart made of red roses on the bed. She was looking around consuming the beauty of the room when her eyes fall on a table that was placed in the balcony. She moved towards the balcony only to find a chocolate cake placed on the table along with a champagne bottle. Soon she felt randhir standing close to her. Randhir hugged her from back.

Randhir (whispers in her ears): Happy 3rd anniversary jaan...

Sanyukta looked at the watch that stuck 12 in the night. It means their day has just started. Her eyes became moist.

Sanyukta : happy anniversary baby...tumhe yaad tha...har baar toh bhul jaate ho...mujhe laga tumhe iss baar bhi yaad nahi hoga (she chuckles sadly)

Randhir (wiping her tears): I know I have made many mistakes in the past and hurt you many times but trust me sanyukta I really want to make things work between us. I love you so much and I promise to love you like this till my last breath. Tumne mere lia bahut kuch saha hai sanyu...tumne tab tab mujhe support kia jab mujhe sabne akela kardia tha...meri disease ka jaanke duniya ka maano mujhe dekhne ka nazariya hi badal gaya tha but tumne mujhe pehle se bhi zada pyaar kia...jab log mere saath ek roof ke niche khada tak rehna pasand nahi karte the tab tumne mujhe apne gale se laga ke rakha...and maine kya kiya unhi logo ke lia last two years mae tumhe hurt kia...I am so sorry sanyu....i am really sorry for my every deed. But I promise sanyu from today I will devote my whole life to love and take care for you. i thought this time we will celebrate our day little different. iss baar sirf ek din ke lia nahi balki pure weak ke lia i am at your service ma'am..

Sanyukta : abhi ye sab baatien baad mae..chalo abhi hum cake cut karenge isse pehle ki candles apne aap bhuj jaye

They both blew the candled and cut the cake. After feeding the cake to each other, randhir opened the champagne and served it into two glasses. He was about to hand it to her when it accidently got dropped on her dress. randhir made an apologetic face and sanyukta left for the washroom. Its been more than half hour and sanyukta was still inside the washroom. Randhir was about to knock when it opened revealing a freshly showered sanyukta in a white bath rope looking extremely sexy.

Randhir gulped looking at her. sanyukta nervously stretched the cloth of her rope down. randhir moved forwards and hold her hands that were trying their best to hide her legs from his hungry eyes. He pulled her closed and cubed her face. sanyukta eyes got closed feeling his hot breath on her lips and soon their lips met. Randhir was sucking her lower lip with utmost dedication whereas sanyukta was clutching his mane. Randhir's hand travelled down to her heavy bossom and he gave it a little squeeze making her moan his name. they broke the kiss feeling breathless. Randhir looked at sanyukta intently making her blush and then took her in his arms. He walked towards the bed and then kept her down.

Randhir (whispering): I can't even tell you jaan how desperate I was for this night from so long. Happy anniversary once again jaan

Saying he switched off the table lamps and the moon witness the reunion of two souls that we aching for each others' love and touch from so long.

So how was the part?

Don't forget to vote and comment.

I will be waiting for your response.