5

Jihoon pov

I woke up by seeing myself in Soonyoung's arm. I remember what we did last night. It's so embarrassing. But the kiss was amazing.

"It's not nice staring" Soonyoung said rubbing his left eye

My eyes widened and I quickly hide my face in his chest. I feel so embarassed by what I just did.

We both got up and stretched out arms. I looked at Soonyoung and he's staring at me. I quickly stand up but he grabbed my wrist.

"Where are you going?" Soonyoung asked with sad voice. "T-to make breakfast" I replied then quickly ran.

-

While Jihoon was making some scramble egg and pancake he felt a head resting on his shoulder. He knew who it was. His one and only

Jihoon pov

"Soon I'm cooking right now. Go and brush your teeth. I can smell your morning breath even though you're not talking" I jokingly said

Soonyoung suddenly lifted me on the counter and hugged my waist tight. "Brush it for me" Soonyoung said with a baby voice. "Soon, you're old enough to brush your own teeth. You're not a 3 years old kid" I replied fixing his hair

Soonyoung just put his head down and start walking away. I knew he was upset and I decided to fix everything. I turned off the gas and quickly grabbed Soonyoung hand leading him to the bathroom.

I took the brush teeth and put some colgate on it. "Open up your mouth" I said smiling. Soonyoung threw away the brush teeth and look away. "Soon baby what's wrong?" I asked picking up the brush teeth. "Oh I'm not a 3 years old kid. I can brush my own teeth" Soonyoung answered with a sassy voice.

"Look ok. I know I was wrong. I should just agree at the first place. Now I want to fix everything. Come on baby. I can't live without talking to you for a day. I might die in a dramatic way after this" I sad holding his arm. He look at me again. Finally.

"S-sorry for being harsh with you. I don't mean it" Soonyoung apologize. "It's okay. So now can I brush your teeth?" I asked. He just nodded.

"You're such a cute baby Soon"

-

Soonyoung pov

Finally after showing and eating, me and Jihoon decided to watch some K-drama today since we couldn't go anywhere because of that China guy.

We both cuddled up on the couch. Jihoon is still choosing which drama to watch. I helped him with that. I remove Jihoon hand from the remote and I started browsing for some drama. My choose is "13 boys love story" (I CREATED THIS OKAY HAHAHAHHAHA)

Jihoon just snuggled up in my arms. I smiled brightly seeing him like that. I love it when he's around me. It makes me comfortable. I don't want to leave him. I want to have him all by myself. I want to make him mine and I want to be his.

I kissed Jihoon on his cheeks. My bub look so shocked. "What was that?" he asked me. Hid cheeks was red and I laughed. "Normal things people in relationships do" I said. "S-since when we became a thing?" Jihoon replied.

"Since today. Jihoon would you mind to be mine?" I said holding intertwining our hands. Jihoon just look down on the floor. Maybe it's not the time yet, I said to myself.

I hopped off to the bedroom. "Who said I didn't to be yours" Jihoon speak out. I stopped and go back to the couch. "Really?" I asked. "Yes. And I really want you to be mine so that I can have you all for myself. So that I can protect you from those bad guys out there. Especially Jun" Jihoon replied going through my hair.

"I love you" I said hugging and kissing him. "I love you too baby"

-

okay like HI PEOPLE