4

After Jihoon finishes his work in the music room, he and Soonyoung decided to do a pajama party tonight. Just for both of them.

"Jihoon! should we bake some pizza?" Soonyoung asked. "I don't know how to cook. We could order though" Jihoon replied. "Learn how to save money kid. I can cook. You sit there and don't do anything" Soonyoung said pecking Jihoon lips.

Jihoon watched Soonyoung cook. It's the same like the one that he always watch on TV.  He keep on looking at Soonyoung hand movements. Jihoon was amazed.

-

Jihoon pov

I decided to approach Soonyoung. He's still mixing the dough. But then I accidentally cracked the eggs. "Shit" I cursed to myself.

"Yah! what did I told you just now. Just sit there and don't do anything" Soonyoung screamed. I feel ashamed of myself and start walking to the couch back. I hid my face from Soonyoung. Suddenly he grabbed my hand.

Soonyoung lifted me up to the counter top. "Sit there quietly" he said. I nodded and start staring at his beautiful presence again. He was ethereal. Everything about him was perfect. I couldn't keep my eyes off from him.

"Stop staring" Soonyoung said. I gasped and answered him back. "I-I'm not staring. I'm just looking at the dough that you made". "Oh really" Soonyoung replied applying some flour on my nose.

After like 1hour of cooking, the pizza is finally done. I really like the smell. We both then take a seat at the dining table. "Here" Soonyoung said handling me a plate. "Thanks" I replied.

I took a slice of the pizza. When I swallow it, it tastes different. Not like the one that I always order. This taste like it was made from love.

-

Soonyoung pov

I saw Jihoon keep on swallowing the pizza that I made. I guess what I learnt 3 years ago is not a waste. The pizza almost finished because Jihoon ate it all. I haven't took a slice yet.

"Woah you're really hungry" I said. "Y-yea" Jihoon stuttered. His face was messy at that time. Ketchup all over his face. I then just laughed and wipe it off. I saw Jihoon cheek turned pink. "T-thank you" Jihoon said. I just give him a gummy smile while watching him eating.

-

After washing all the plates and stuff. Soonyoung suggested to watch a movie. Jihoon just nodded and followed him. They both sit on the couch next to each other.

"What are we gonna watch?" Jihoon asked. "Lights out" Soonyoung replied giving Jihoon a smirk. Jihoon chuckled for a while because he dislike horror movie. "What's the problem?" Soonyoung asked. "N-nothing" Jihoon stuttered".

Soonyoungie then get up for the couch. "Where are you going?" Jihoon asked. "Turning off the lights" Soonyoung smirked. Jihoon now need to pray to the god so that after the movie he's still alive.

-

Soonyoung pov

After turning the lights off, I played the movie instantly. I feel that Jihoon are getting closer to me. Like he was about to hug my waist.

After a few minutes, a creepy music start playing. I saw Jihoon placed both of his hand on his ears. "Tell me when it stops" Jihoon said. I just laughed knowing how cute this little fighter could be.

We are reaching the climax of the movie. Creepy scene keeps on coming out. I don't feel anything because that's not a real ghost. But this little man beside me is really scared. Jihoon keep on hugging my waist while placing his face on my chest.

"When will it stop?" Jihoon asked me. "Already" I lied to him. Jihoon then opened his eyes. But there's still a ghost scene playing. "You bitch" Jihoon said hitting my chest. I laughed because he was so scared. But yet I feel bad for him.

I can hear that Jihoon is crying while hugging me. I turned off the movie and turned on the lights. I hugged Jihoon in my arms. "Shhh nothing gonna happen. It's gone" I said. "Really?" Jihoon asked wiping his tears off. "Don't worry, I will protect you" I replied cupping Jihoon face.

Then, we both stopped. We look into each other eye. Not even blinking. I closed my eyes and placed my lips on Jihoon. I pushed him down making him bottom and I'm top. I put my tongue inside him. Jihoon responded to my kiss. But surprisingly, Jihoon kissed me even deeper.

We both didn't stop until I decided to broke the kiss. I licked my lips. Oh did I say that I'm sitting on Jihoon tummy. I look at Jihoon and he seems dissapointed. Like, he still want to continue the kiss.

"Again" Jihoon said. "Again what?" I asked looking at him. "Your lips" Jihoon replied. Jihoon look desperate. I don't want to make him sad so I put my lips again on him.

Jihoon kissed me even deeper than before. He put his hands on my neck. "I-I love you Soonyoung" Jihoon stuttered under the kiss. "I love you too" I replied.

-

YAWAWOOOOO