2

After a long car ride. Jihoon and Soonyoung finally arrives at Jihoon's place. Soonyoung looked around. 'Jihoon's place' is in an old building (If you watched 'HEALER', you will know what I mean). Soonyoung just continue following Jihoon until he saw a metal door. Jihoon just stand in front of the door and it opens automatically. Soonyoung was amazed by what he just see.

"How did you do that" Soonyoung asked. "Technology kid" Jihoon replied. Jihoon then pointed his hand to the couch which means he commanded Soonyoung to sit there instead of following him around.

Soonyoung knew what Jihoon meant. He just go to the couch and lay his head back. He's still worried about his parents. What might happen to them right now? Are they dead or still alive? No one will know.

Jihoon handed Soonyoung cup of coffee then took his way to the single couch on the right side of Soonyoung. "T-thank you for helping me" Soonyoung speak out. Jihoon just nod his head while took a sip of his coffee.

-

Jihoon pov

I look at the orange haired boy. He is so cute. Everything about him is just too cute. I didn't know why I suddenly have mercy on someone today. Usually, I will just chop their head off but this time I couldn't do it. This orange haired boy is too precious and innocent too handle.

"Why did you betrayed your friends" the orange haired boy asked

I was shocked by what he just said. How am I gonna answer this? Should I tell him the truth? Yea I should.

"So basically they are not my friend. 2 years ago I was forced to join them because my parents couldn't pay back the money that they borrowed from Jun" I said

"Who's Jun?" Soonyoung said with his confused eye

"The guy who want to stab you just now. He's our leader. The craziest one probably. He will never have a mercy even though on a small 6 years old kid. He kills everyone, including my parents" I replied with tears running down on my face

"I-I'm sorry about that"

"It's no big deal. But please just stay here with me. If Jun saw you, he might chop your head off. Don't get out from here unless I say so" I crossed my arm

Soonyoung just nodded. At this time, maybe he can trust this Jihoon guy. He seems nice. But not by his looks. I have to admit that he's hot.

-

Soonyoung pov

"But what about my parents" I asked

"By right now, I am sure Jun has killed them. Like what I said, he have no mercy on anyone" Jihoon replied

I can feel tears on my cheek. So now I'm an orphanage? How can I live like this? My life is completely ruined. Now, I need to spend my whole life hiding from that Jun guy

Jihoon suddenly walked towards me. He sat down and hugged me tightly. "I know how it feels. They killed my parents in front of my own eyes" Jihoon said. It feels so warm when he hugged me.

I lowered my face on to his chest causing him to hug me more. "You can sleep on my bed. I'll sleep on the couch" Jihoon said ruffling my hair. "C-can you sleep with me?" I asked.

"I'm scared. What if Jun knew I'm here and you're not by my side. I could die" tears running down again

"Okay I'll sleep with you" Jihoon replied with a smile.

I took Jihoon to the bed. We both finally jumped in to the bed and rested our heads off. I then started to move closer to Jihoon and I cuddled with him.

I can see Jihoon gasped by what I'm doing. I rested my face on his back. Jihoon then turned his back and hugged me. "Go to sleep" Jihoon said placing a kiss on my forehead. I was shocked and yet embarrassed at that time. I nodded and closed my eyes.

-

TEEN AGE RAN OUT OF STOCK FCUK

I HOPE MY ALBUM WILL NOT BE DELAYED HDJJDNDNDNN