**************************************

3 days left for their graduation day and most of students were excited to end their high school journey, the halls were decorated nicely by the workers and yet Jennie isn't fully excited.

"She's not gonna make it, right?" Jennie mumbled to Lisa who's munching her lunch beside Rose.

"She's going to make it, we have to trust her!" Rose said to mood up the pressure Jennie. Lisa look over Rose and stopped her from saying such things.

"Oops, sorry, I was just saying, don't be sad.." Rose said, apologising as Jennie nodded, understanding Rose's intentions.

"Maybe, but it's just graduation, no big deal though, be happy..." Lisa encourages the light brown haired girl in front of her.

As usual, they went to the hospital after the end of school session, luckily the hospital was close that they could've walk along the street or just took a taxi if you're too lazy.

"Ms Lalisa." Lisa heard the nurse called her and three of them immediately, they saw the nurse just walked out from Jisoo's room, and was expecting new about Jisoo. One thing lingered in their mind is, bad or good news?

"Yes?" Lisa answered, almost choked herself because of nervousness.

"Kim Jisoo has woken up by this morning--"

"Areyouserious??!" Rose asked with eyes wide, the nurse nod with a smile to the girls.

"Yes and we just had a checkup on her, we'll come by 4 times a day due to her unstable condition. Her recovery process will take around 4 to 5 weeks in total but if she's doing well, 3 weeks should be enough." the nurse briefly explain.

"Oh my god, thank you so much, c-can we go to..." Lisa asked a permission to visit their friend as the nurse let out a nod, giving them access to the room.

"KIM JISOO! I MISS YOU SO MUCH!!!!!" Lisa shouted and run to the pale looking girl on the bed, who's lying on the bed so weakly with a smile as she saw her friends.

Lisa gave her a hug, squeezing her a bit to express her happiness at this moment.

"You're gonna suffocate her soon." Jennie warned while chuckling.

"I knew it, you'll made it, I missed you..." Rose said and hug Jisoo next, Jisoo welcomed them with warm hugs and smiles.

"Missed you guys too.." Jisoo said with a smile.

"I felt like tearing up, oh my goodness..." Rose said while half crying and laughing beside Lisa.

"I hate you so much, you made us worried so much, you made us cry, I hate you!!" Lisa whined out, Jisoo pouted in confuse.

"This girl just said she missed me and then she said she hates me, please make up your mind." Jisoo commented at her best friend's words.

"Anyway, we're happy that you're okay now, everyone was worried..." Lisa said, Jisoo nodded.

"In sorry, maybe I'm destined to sleep longer than you guys..." Jisoo joked making them laugh out loud including Jennie who silently smile, behind Lisa.

"Where's Jennie?" Rose wondered, only to notice the shorter girl behind her girlfriend,  looking down.

"You're playing hide and seek at this moment?" Lisa asked playfully, pulling Jennie to the front where she met Jisoo's eyes and she stood there like a statue.

"We'll leave you guys here, don't do anything stupid.." Lisa warned as Rose laughed while Jisoo rolled her eyes.

When the door was closed, Jennie get the sign that Rose and Lisa was not in the room anymore, just she and Jisoo. She stood there, not knowing where to look as she felt Jisoo's eyes all on her.

"I thought you missed me?" Jisoo spoke, Jennie was in a shock as she hears her. She look up to met her eyes almost immediately.

"Yeah, I do. I..really do." Jennie nodded, sincerely as Jisoo started to form a small smile looking at the nervous girl in front of her.

"Shouldn't you be hugging me as well then?" Jisoo said, testing jennie with a smirk, as Jennie walked closer to her and gave her a light hug.

Much as Jennie expected this to end fast, she was about to pull herself away from the embrace but Jisoo was fast enough to pull her closer, tighter into her embrace. Jennie heard the other woman's sigh, Jisoo snuggled into Jennie's neck, seeking comfort she had missed. There's nothing Jennie wished for right now than for the time to stop.

Jisoo pulled away first, opening her eyes to see the girl she loves in front of her, Jennie opened her eyes much later, blushing madly as she stands back.

"I missed you too.." Jisoo smiled, face turning pink as well. Although they maybe look awkward or stupid, Jennie thought this moment was the best thing that ever happen in her life, she never took her eyes off her that day.