ᵗʰᶤʳᵗᵉᵉᶰ

Start from the beginning

Brooklyn was tired after an exhausting drama filled day, all she wanted to do was lie down on her bed and pass out till the sun rises the next morning. However, she was here for a reason, she agreed to go on that date for a reason, she was in his house for a reason, and that was so he can have his way with her as promised.

And she wasn't a person that breaks promises easily.

It doesn't matter that she was so damn tired she can barely move. Whatever it was, she had promised to do something, and that'll be a promise she will keep.

The both of them stopped in front of a white door. Asher had a look in his eyes, a look that showed conflict that he doesn't know what to do.

"I- I, uh..never asked you," he stumbled on his words, "but do you perhaps want your own room?"

He had his adorable puzzled face plastered across his face. He really didn't know what to do. Despite her tiredness, she managed to laugh. "What are you talking about," she giggled, "I don't mind sleeping with you."

His eyes noticeably relaxed, so did his posture. "Thank God," he laughed awkwardly, "it would've been weird otherwise. But honestly," his eyes turned serious, "don't say that just because you feel pressured or anything. I have another couple dozen rooms you can choose from. It's no problem."

She leaned up to kiss him on the lips. "Shut up," she murmured.

Asher kissed her back, and his arms found their way to the curve of her hips. She responded with the same amount of need. Her hands went to the back of his head and tangled with the hair at the nape of his neck.

She freed one of her hands to open the door behind her. They lost their balance and stumbled in blindly as the lights were switched off.

As if sensing their presence, it turned on by itself. "Wow," Brooklyn gasped, staring in amazement, "is that magic?"

He chuckled in response. "No, babe. Just some expensive lights."

"Cool."

She reached out, as if wanting to catch the lights. She grasped a few time, to no avail, and her eyes furrowed in confusion and disappointment. Asher found the situation oddly amusing, and he stood by the side to watch.

Brooklyn looked at him for help, only to find him laughing. But then the sight of his face brought back the images of the things they were doing just before she was so sucked in by the lights.

Her eyes snapped back into reality and she saw Asher in a way that was more than just a laughing man making fun of her stupidity. In a flash, she grabbed his collar and pulled him in into another mind-numbing kiss.

He responded as quickly as he was shocked. She felt him hold her waist again, and they were moving, and something soft hit her back. A bed?

They were on a bed, and he was kissing the life out of her. She couldn't breathe, but she didn't want to. Having him kissing her was enough oxygen. All she wanted was him and more him, she wanted him to claim her in a way that he only had once before.

She fumbled with the buttons on his shirt like a amateur, not being able to undo any of the buttons. That was when Asher finally realized that she wasn't really in her right mind. She was tired and she should be resting, not waste her energy on something he do for fun.

He grabbed her wrist to stop her from going any further. "Stop," he said, hoping that he doesn't sound intimidating.

She freeze. "What?" she asked fearfully, "did I do something wrong?"

He shushed her. "Brooklyn, babe, no. You didn't do anything wrong, okay? I just need you to get some sleep."

"But we're in the middle of something," she said innocently.

His heart went out for her. So much has happened today. "I know, but that doesn't matter right now, alright? The important thing now is for you to get some sleep, and then we can do whatever you want tomorrow."

"Even this?"

"Yes," he nodded, "even this. Though I would advise against it."

"Okay."

He lifted her off the bed with ease and carried her to the pillows. He tucked her in, made sure she was snug, adjusted the room temperature to the right level, and let her rest.

There was a note on the nightstand that he left for her. I'm next door. If you need me, I'm right beside you.

____________________

Probably just paranoia kicking in but this chapter felt very fake. Tell me what you think!

Also, on a side note, this is dedicated to @clickbate for being so supportive in every single chapter💕 And since you like this part the most, it's only fitting to dedicate this to you.