Our Secret Child

It's been exactly 1 month since Taehyung hides from the paparazzi, allkpop, koreaboo, and Dispatch. He is still the headline of every news, asking where he is? Is he really a gay? And many more questions.

"Dad?" Hyun called Taehyung, who was sitting at the bamboo bed outside their house.

"Yes baby."

"You've been spacing out dad, is there something bothering you?" The smaller asked innocently.

"Nothing." Taehyung smiled.

"Let's go to your appa's cafe." Taehyung suggested.

"I have school today." Hyun answered.

"Maybe after school, teacher Jimin will bring me there." Hyun smiled.

"Are you Jeon Jungkook?" A reporter asked Jungkook.

"Huh? Ah--"

"Jungkook is not here." Yoongi interrupted, as he was bringing some boxes.

"He is in Seoul right now." Jin continued.

"And who the fuck give you permission to step on my friends cafe? Should I call a policeman because you are here again bothering the staff here?" Jin asked while raising his eyebrows. The reporter left, and the three came inside the cafe quickly.

"Eomma!" Jungkook called his mom and hugged her.

It's been a month since Jungkook came back to the cafe, he was staying in the house with Taehyung and his mom decided to stay at their house near the cafe. Jungkook heard that her mom literally almost killed three bouncers a month ago and good thing she's okay.

Later that day, Jimin came into the cafe panting. Trying to catch his breath.

"Jin-hyung? Where is Jungkook?" Jin put the order on the table.

"He is out for deliveries, our delivery boy was on a 2 days day-off."

"Why are you here? Don't you have classes?"

"The class has already ended, and I'm here to see if Hyun was here." Jimin asked, still catching his breath.

"Hyun was missing?" Jin asked.

"Who is missing?" Jungkook asked, as soon as he stepped inside the cafe.

"Let's talk outside." Jimin suggested.

"What was that hyung?"

"Where is my baby?" Jungkook felt uneasy.

"That's the problem Kook, Hyun was missing." Jungkook blinked his eyes trying to comprehend what Jimin said.

"Hyung you must be kidding me?" (A/n: baepsae, sarreh) Jungkook said holding to the side grills.

"Where did he go?" Jungkook asked unbelievably.

Jungkook rode his car to go back to their house, he remembered that Hyun knows how to get back in the house. Maybe their son wanted to surprise Taehyung.

"Hyung?" Jungkook opened the door, and Taehyung was doing the dishes but there were some broken pieces of glass.

"What happened?"

"The glass suddenly slid at my hands, but it's okay I can clean this. Where is Hyun?" Taehyung asked while picking the pieces.

Jungkook flopped on the floor.

"It's been 2 hours since Hyun was missing..." Taehyung feels like he was shattered into pieces, he even hurt himself. He ran to his boyfriend...

"How did that happen?"