22 | Misunderstanding over misunderstanding

Donghae drove back to their house. Yoona keep wanting to puke. As they arrive in the house, Sehun was there, sitting in the living room waiting for Yoona and the boys.

"Where have you been? Why didn't you go to school?" Sehun asks raising his eyebrows.

"Namsan" Yoona answers shortly.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I thought you're with those girls.... Plus, it's a best friend day out"

"Which girl?"

"You know who. Don't pretend"

"What are talking about seriously? Why are you starting a fight as soon as you arrive home?"

"My mood is like this. If you can't handle it, I'm sorry, but I can't stand my husband staying the night at some girl's house"

"I didn't-"

"I said, don't pretend. If you want to have them over, go ahead. I'm tired. I'm sleeping"

"Yoon-"

Before Sehun finished, Yoona heads upstairs starting to puke... again.

Sehun was dumbfounded upstairs with the boys.

"What's the matter with her?" Sehun asks facepalming his face.

"She's not feeling well..." Donghae speaks.

"Why?"

"She haven't eaten anything and she said she doesn't want to" Chanyeol tries making up excuses.

"Ohhhh. I can't talk to her. She's gonna curse at me so much" Sehun sighs. "Can I sleep in your bedroom?"

"Sure. What about your pajamas?" Donghae asks.

"I'll quickly bring it and come back down"

Sehun quickly runs upstairs, to notice Yoona is already asleep. He slowly goes next to her and gave her a peck on the forehead, "I never stayed in a girl's house. I guess you saw my car parking in front of the house, but it just ran out of gas. I walked to my parent's house. I told you, I'd never cheat on you. I'll always love you, wife. Goodnight. Sweet dreams"

After talking to his fast asleep wife, he quickly runs downstairs and he overheard the conversation between the boys.

He decided to listen to it first before going in. He puts his ears close to the door.

"Yoona seems to be having a hard time. She keeps puking" Donghae sighs.

"Yeah. Why won't she tell him she's pregnant?" Chanyeol looks down.

"Pregnant?" Sehun whispers under his breath. "With who?"

"Sehun will be angry because-" Donghae was about to finish his sentence but Sehun walks away to shower in another room. "Yoona didn't tell him in first place. She's trying to hide it. Of course he'd be angry"

He starts turning on the hot shower, "Did she cheat on me? With Donghae? She once said she needs Donghae in her life. He's always there for her. She can't lose him. Wait- She's cheating behind my back with my best friend aka her best friend?"

(Incase some of you don't know, aka stands for as known as)

Sehun were having so much thought inside his head. The thought is only about Yoona cheating on him. After showering, he proceeds into Donghae and Chanyeol's room.

"You've already shower?" Donghae asks drying his hair.

"Yeah. In the other room" Sehun fake smiles.

"Go to bed. I'll sleep with Chanyeol on his bed"

"You're being so kind to me because you're cheating on me with my wife?" Sehun thought.

They all quickly climb into their bed and starts sleeping.

>>Morning<<

Yoona wakes up quickly and starts making breakfast for the boys.

After a while, they all came out wearing their uniform and starts sitting at the dining table. They started digging into their food, except one person.

"Why aren't you eating?" Chanyeol asks holding his fork.

"I don't feel good. I need to pu-" Yoona covers her mouth as she runs to the sink.

Donghae quickly gets up and heads to look at Yoona.

"Are you okay?" he asks as he starts patting her back.

"I'm fine. I just don't feel like eating" Yoona said as she wipes her mouth.

"Why don't you tell Sehun about this? It's becoming more obvious"

"I don't want to. He stayed at another girl's house for a night. How'd you expect me to react?"

"But-"

"No buts. I'm not eating. I'll wait for you guys in the living room"

"But Yoong, you have to eat. Your baby needs some protein. It could be hungry. Do it for the sake of your baby"

"Hmmm"

"Come on"

"Okay"

Donghae and Yoona arrives at the table with Sehun staring.

"What did you talk about? Why so long? Having an affair?" Sehun lowers his head.

"Sehun!" Donghae shouts.

"Did I guess correctly?"

"Just think what you like. If that's how you think of me, go ahead"

"I guess you're pregnant aren't you? With him?"

"No!"

"Stop denying and just tell me the truth"

"Well, it's up to you in how you believe! I can't change the way of how you think. If you think i'm that kind of person, just continue!"

"You're not denying... So it's true"

"JUST THINK WHATEVER YOU LIKE!" Yoona shouts. She then fainted, but Donghae caught her in time.

"Yoona!" Donghae shouts as he tries to shake her.

"I guess she's too angry. My mom told me, girls who are pregnant can't get angry. If they're so angry, they might faint" Chanyeol explains.

"Let's lay her on her bed. Sehun, please stop making her angry. It will be bad for the baby and her too" Donghae speaks in a low tone.

"I'll be out of this house so she won't be angry" Sehun smirks as he took his bag and gets out of the house.

"Sehun!" Donghae tries to call him, but he's no longer in Donghae's sight. "It's your baby, not my baby. She's your wife not my wife. Why can't you be responsible? Why are thinking I'm having an affair with her when you actually did that with her in Maldives?"