11 | Agreement

Author's POV 🌹

>The next day<

Sehun's parent came over to Yoona's house. They all gather around the living room including Donghae.

"Donghyuk, did you hear about the rumors?" Yoona's mom asks.

"I did. I'm thinking of arranging them into marriage" Donghyuk said. "I discussed it with his mom and we agreed"

"We agreed too. We'll just do this for awhile. When the rumors fade out, they can do anything, either divorce or keep staying"

"I think that's a great idea"

"I've prepared a house for them already. Donghae, you can move in with them if you want"

"Yes aunt" Donghae smiles.

"Sehun, I'll forgive you for now" Sehun's dad said smiling. "I want you to treat Yoona the way you treat your mom and I. If you dare hurt her, I'll cut you off as my son. She's my best friend's daughter so treat her properly"

"Y-yes dad" Sehun said stuttering.

"Today, we'll do an interview about Yoona and Sehun then" Sehun's dad said. "Sehun, I bought a car for you and Yoona. It's a gift from me and your mother"

"Thanks dad"

"Go get ready for the interview now"

>Interview<

"Is it true they're living together?" a reporter ask.

"Yes they are. They've been going out for quite awhile, and we're here to announce that they're getting married next week" Donghyuk said.

"You're not doing this because she's pregnant right?" another reporter asked.

"No, she's not. I wanted them to get married early, so that they could know more about each other while they didn't have time in their dating days. We're also thinking that we're old, so we want him to be the next heir to our company. Yoona is a nice girl that I wanted as my daughter in law, so I'm grateful that Sehun dated her. And from now, I hope you don't create rumors that Yoona is pregnant because she isn't" Donghyuk added.

Soon, the interview was over. Donghyuk told Sehun to bring Yoona to find a wedding dress.

•••

The 2 went into a wedding dress shop and they looked around. Yoona then found a dress that caught her eyes. She asked to try it on.