3 | Why are you here?

Sehun's POV ❣️

There's no where I can stay besides the hotel. I'll just find a hotel near school just for tonight.

I went into a taxi and ask the driver to drop me by a hotel that is near our school. Soon, we arrive. I pay him and went to check in into my room.

I unpack my belongings and decide to take a shower. After showering, I quickly went and lay in my bed. I only have about 100$ left in the card. I can't stay in the hotel for another night. It will cost so much that I won't have anything to eat. Should I ask that girl for help? What's that guy name again? Donghae? I'll just have a good night sleep and I'll try talking to them tomorrow. Let's just put my pride away for now.

Soon, my eyelids felt heavy. I close my eyes and went to sleep.

>Morning<

I woke up and quickly dress into my school uniform. I can't ride a taxi. I need to start saving my money. I have to go back home...

I walk along the streets and found a bus stop. I checked the schedule and there's a bus that goes to our school. I quickly take a seat waiting for the bus.

Yoona's POV ❣️

Donghae said he'll come and fetch me from my house. I quickly bid goodbye to my parents and head out with Donghae.

After awhile of walking, we finally reach at the bus stop. A familiar figure was sitting and waiting for the bus.

I took a step closer and elbow Donghae, "Yah, isn't he the handsome jerk?"

Donghae rubs his eyes, "I'm not seeing things wrong right? Is a rich guy riding in a bus?"

"I don't think we're wrong"

We walk closer to him and take a seat. Of course he wouldn't notice us.

The bus finally arrive after 10 minutes of waiting. We scan our card and heads to find a seat. Accidentally, we took a seat in front of the handsome jerk.

I faced back, "Hey"

"H-how are you here?" the jerk asks.

"My house is in this neighborhood. Why are you riding a bus? You're not riding your luxurious car?"

"Mind your business" he glares. There he goes again with the mind your business thing.

I ignore him and talk with Donghae. I felt a finger poking my shoulders. I faced back and the jerk was poking me.

"What?" I ask rolling my eyes.

"Don't tell anyone about this please?" he pleads.

"About what?" I ask.

"About me riding a bus" he looks down.

"Why should I? It's not my business" I smirk and puts in the earphone I'm sharing with Donghae.

"Yah. I think he's embarrassed of riding a bus. He once rides in a luxurious car, but now he's riding in a bus" Donghae whispers.

"People are going to know later on" I whisper back.

"We should help him"

"Why? He'll say we're meddling with his business"

"I think he really needs our help right now"

"You're too kind Lee Donghae"

"Just help him okay? He doesn't have any friends right now. He's even kicked out of his house. I think he really need us"

"Alright. I'm only doing this because you asked me to"

"Good girl"

We arrive at school at around 6:30am. The classes starts at 8am. Donghae and I decided to have some breakfast before heading to class.

"Call that handsome jerk too" Donghae pokes me.

"Uhh. Fine" I shrug. "Hey you. Wanna have some breakfast with us?"

"I'm fine" he gestures us to go away.

I walk up to him and grab his hand, "I don't want to hear your stomach rumbling again. I'm being nice so just accept the offer"

He quietly follows us to the canteen. We ordered some breakfast and I decided to pay for his food, while Donghae pays for his own food.

We all dig in our food like we're so hungry. After we're done eating, the handsome jerk asks us to go to class first.

"Why? Let's just enter it together" Donghae smiles.

"There's gonna be talks if we go around together. Just go first" the jerk glares.

"Yah! Why does it matter? Everyone is the same in this school. Also, stop glaring, your eyeballs might get stuck like that" I cross my arms.

"You-!" he steps forward.

"Me what? Are you going to class or not? We're gonna be late. If you are, follow us. I don't want to be in detention" I pull his necktie to follow us.

"Yah. I can walk by myself. You didn't have to pull my tie. Aish" he glares again.

"I told you your eyeballs might get stuck like that" I smirk.

As soon as we arrive, a girl asks the handsome jerk, "Hey. I heard you're kicked out of your house and you don't have any money"

Another girl continues, "From a rich guy to a poor guy. lol"

Everyone in class soon starts to cuss at the jerk. I couldn't hold it in any longer, "Yah! So what if he's poor now? He's still a human being. If you don't like him, ignore him. Don't cuss at him. You guys aren't better than him. You're still using your parent's money so don't act like you're rich. Or should I say, you're trying to be his friends for his money? You have no sincerity towards him?"

I walk towards the girl who started the rumor, "You think you're beautiful? You think you're rich? NO. Even if you're beautiful, your inside is so dirty. Better wash those out. Stop being a gold digger too" I bang the table, "I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ANYONE TALKING SHITS ABOUT HIM AGAIN. Alright?! If I ever hear it again, I'm gonna cut all of your tongues. Mind your own business"

Everyone nod in silence. The teacher then came in and we all head for our seats.

"You didn't have to defend me. I can defend myself" the jerk whispers.

"If you're not thankful just keep your mouth shut. I'm only doing it because I keep you as my friend. I mean- Donghae's friend" I glare. Why can't he say thank you at least? Is the words really heavy?

"Thank you" he whispers again.

"Never mind. Stick around me and Donghae if you don't want anyone to cuss at you"

"You're so scary"

"I should be or they won't be afraid"

School is finally over... Donghae said he can't take me home because he had some emergency at home, but he'll come and get me tomorrow. Sigh.

Here I am waiting at the bus stop alone...

As soon as I reach home, I quickly take a shower.

Sehun's POV ❣️

I think I know where to go for now. I'll just pack my things and go to that house.

The house was quite big. I can't suddenly barge in there. Ah. The window....

I quickly climb up the window dragging my belongings as I climb. So tough. Phew.

Yoona's POV ❣️

I heard some noises outside, so I decided to go out.

"Yah! How could you get in here?!" I shout in disbelief.

"Well, your window was open" the handsome jerk smirks. "Put your clothes on"

I quickly throw a pillow at him, "You pervert! Wait until I get changed"