17 | Back home

"My daughter!!!! You're finally back" Yoona's mom shouts as she sees her daughter walking out from the airport.

"Did you miss me, mom?"

"Of course I do. Did Sehun take good care of you?"

"Yes he did. He follows all of my orders"

"You've got a great husband"

"Did you two...?" Yoona's dad ask.

"Dad! Why do you always talk about it?"

"Because I want a grandchild, my beautiful daughter. So did you or did you not?"

"We did...." Sehun mouths.

"I knew it.." Yoona's dad smirks.

"Yah! Oh Sehun!" Yoona shouts as she starts chasing Sehun around until Yoona's mom stops them.

"Alright kids, let's go back home now"

"I will have a grandchild soon. I'm so excited"

>>Yoona and Sehun's home<<

"Mom, dad, do you want to have dinner here?" Yoona asks as she's about to enter the house.

"We're busy today, my daughter. Maybe next time, alright? Take a rest with your handsome husband" Yoona's dad smirks.

"You have to come by!"

"Of course we will. So, we'll get going now" Yoona's mom wave.

"I'll carry it for you. Don't tire yourself" Sehun said as he takes the luggage from Yoona.

"Should we rest first?" Yoona suggests as Sehun nods.

The 2 plops themselves on the bed while cuddling.

•••

"Should we visit them?" Donghae asks while playing games on his phone.

"But they just arrived" Chanyeol speaks.

"But I miss them"

"Me too, but-"

"No buts, let's visit them during dinner. I'm pretty sure Yoona will cook something. Wait, I'm also living with them. Why don't you move in with us?"

"I do want to. Can I?"

"I'll ask Yoona for you. I'm pretty she'll say yes because you're her best friend too"

"Okay"

•••

"Sehun?" Yoona calls as she gets up from his embrace.

"Yes wife?"

"Let's eat dinner. I'm hungry"

"Arasseo. Wifey is hungry. I'll help you. Let's go"

As Yoona and Sehun starts cooking, Yoona got an incoming call from Donghae.

"Oh my Yoong!"

"Wae wae?"

"I just miss you chingu. Btw, Chanyeol is coming over"