"How did you do that?" I ask shocked at the speed the baby was silenced

"I have a backup pacifier in every room just in case of this exact moment," Wynonna says with such pride "Stand down Waverly," she says in the direction of the stairs.

"Okay I'll be down in a minute," Waverly said at the top of the stairs. When she came to the bottom of the stairs she asks me "Nicole, did you get my phone charger?"

"Oh, yea it's in my jacket pocket. Do you need it?"

"Yea but I'll get it," Waverly said as she walked over to the coat rack where my coat was.

After dinner, Waverly and I sat on the couch drinking while Wynonna put Alice to bed

"Do you want kids?" Waverly asked without looking away from the tv

"One day, why do you?" I ask

"One day. Can you pass me my drink?"

"Here you go. You ready to leave yet."

"Yea let's just wait for Wynonna to come down. You want a sip?" She asks holding her drink at me

"No, I don't like beer, and I'm driving."

"Do you guys have to be so loud" Wynonna faintly whispered as she came down the stairs

"Sorry" I whisper back "were about to leave" I continue to whisper as Waverly and I untangle ourselves from the couch.

"Okay I'll see you guys at work on Monday" Wynonna whispers

"Wait, your and maternal leave you don't come back for another week or so."

"Doc is on baby duty, and I'm going crazy being here on house arrest. I'm not going to work just swing by."

"Okay well see you then," I say as I slip my coat on and open the door for Waverly

"Can you warm up the car babe, I have to ask Wynonna something really quick," Waverly said

"Of course," I say giving Waverly a kiss on the forehead and do as I'm told. When Waverly stars to walk to the car, I grab the roses and get out to open her door

"Are those for me?" Waverly gushes

"Who else would they be for," I say handing them to her

"Thank you," she says and give me a kiss

I close her door and start to drive

"Did you pick anything for the two of us to eat. I love Wynonna, but she can't cook to save her life."

"It wasn't as bad as when she tried to cook fried chicken."

"I know, she's getting better, but it's going slowly."

"I picked up tv dinners when I got the diapers. I could also make some popcorn, and we can make a move night out of it."

"Mmm, what kind of movie," She asks as she creeps her hand over to my thigh.

"Waves, I'm driving," I say trying not to fumble those three words, but, her hand just stays there on my thigh. My mind is going a million miles a minute. I know if her hand keeps moving we are going to crash, or I'm going to have to stop the car right here right now. I take her hand in mine and squeeze it. "Were almost there, okay?" I say. I glance over at Waverly and see a sort of sadness in her eyes. "Babe, I would love to but, were almost home and I'm starving. I promise okay?"

"Okay," she says looking out at the road

When we reach my house, Waverly says, "Can I go upstairs and change before the movie?"

"Yea baby, I'll fix the dinners and pop the corn while you change. How do you feel about a Christmas movie?" I ask walking in the door and shaking off the snow

"Sounds perfect babe." She says giving me a small kiss and almost runs up-stairs

I put my hands in my pockets as I admire Waverly when I feel something. I pull it out to see that it is Waverly's underwear. I can feel my face turn red and hot. I quickly put them back and take my jacket off as I hear Waverly move around upstairs. I go to the kitchen, put the tv dinners in the microwave and turn on the tv. I hear the microwave beep and head to the kitchen. I take out the dinners, and I feel these arms wrap around me and a head lay on my upper back and hair tickle the back of my neck.

"Hey baby, I was just about to put the popcorn in. Do you want to go and pick the movie?"

"Mmm did you find my present" She whispers trying her best to reach my ear. I could feel my face turn red again

"I did," I say turning around to face her. Just be for I say anything else she kisses me. Its both full of love and hunger. I kiss her back with equal parts hunger. Our lips moving in perfect sync. I feel Waverly's tongue just begging for more. I pick her up and lay her down on the table. Hands start to travel lower and lower. Our kisses become needier until "grrr."

"What was that," Waverly said half laughing half being serious. I look down

"My stomach," I say laughing

"You weren't kidding when you said that you were hungry. I thought that you were being flirty, not literal" she said laughing as well

"Oh, babe I wish I was kidding. I promise we will continue this, but I have to eat real food. Who knows, I might save room for dessert." I say winking at the end. I help her off the table and put our dinner on it instead. As we eat I start to think, what to do next. We could start a movie or just head straight upstairs. The move allows for good foreplay while upstairs we are less likely to be barged in on in the morning. I'm interrupted when a foot begins to rub up and down my leg. "A or B," I say finishing my last bite.

"What, A or B?"

"Yep pick one," I say as I stand up and put my dinner in the trash.

"I don't follow, what do you mean," she says putting her dinner in the trash. I walk up behind her and whisper very slowly.

"A or B" Her breath hitches in when my hands wrap around her

"b...B" She finally says. I feel this evil grin appear on my face.

"You got it," I say. I pick her up bridal style and take her to the bedroom.