Vanoss X Depressed!Suicidal!Reader

Just a little note before you start.

(YT/N) = YouTube Name               (S/N) = State Name (assuming you live in the states)

That was all.

"You okay?"

"I'm fine."

The same small talk happened almost everyday between you and Evan. He has been worried about you, apparently.

He said that you seemed upset, and sad, and like as if you were a zombie though he was joking here. He said how the rest of the squad noticed it too, and so you stopped making Youtube videos for awhile. Oh, by the way, you were a famous Youtuber alongside the Banana Bus Squad.

You met Evan way back when you were in senior high. You had a thing together but it ended abruptly. You just decided on staying friends and have been friends ever since.

You remember when you met Jonathan, actually, when you were little. You were Jon's cousin, but you and him were like siblings.

You did everything together until you were 16, when you had to move to Canada, and there you met Evan. This was when you had your fling with him. You fell for his tricks and you fell hard.

You broke up though when school started up again. Both of you thought it would be the best if you were just friends.

You remember this quote that you say on the internet one day. It read, 'If you can break up with someone and still be friends, you either were never in love, or still are' or something similar. You were madly in love with Evan, but your crush on him 'died' as you told your friends multiple times.

Out of memory lane, you were binge watching Evan's videos. On some of the recent videos, comments have varied from, 'Where did (YT/N) go?,' to 'Are you becoming a depressed owl?,' to 'HOODINI WILL NEVER DIE'.

You even smiled at some of the ridiculous comments people have left on his videos. You were now up to date on his videos and realized that Evan should be posting a video soon.

But, the video never came. It was midnight now, and he still hasn't posted the video. So, you became impatient and decided to sleep.

When you woke up the next morning, you instantly checked your phone for notifications.

Seventy for Facebook, thirty-two for Snapchat, fifty-five for Instagram, seven for your phone games, and two for Youtube. You clicked on the Youtube notification and saw a video from Vanossgaming and from Markiplier.

You clicked on the former video, seeing how it was released at 3:35 in the morning.

The title read, 'I'm Going To Da Fucking Moon...Not Actually'. The thumbnail of the video was his GTA character on the moon.

In the video, Evan was talking over a clip of GTA5. He explained how he was going on a trip for Christmas and was going to (S/N) for the holidays. Apparently, there was a big festival going on there and he was asked to join in it.

He told his subscribers though not to come as though he would be dressed head-to-toe in an outfit that his subscribers wouldn't recognise him in. The video then went on to show the clip he was talking over and other clips that also happened.

You looked at the comments and saw the randomness. Some complained about how late his video was while other were joyous of the extended video.

Few people were asking what day it was being held while others yelled at them explaining how Evan didn't want them to go. You saw only one or two comments at the bottom saying how there was no festival that existed. Most of the other comments were about the GTA5 content, and how it was ridiculous when Jonathan told the guys to look at a shark eating a cheeseburger.