Chapter 2

Chapter 2 – I’m Sorry

Fae>>>

Rion POV

With a cocky smirk, his icy blue eyes pierce into mine, shattering every resolution I ever had. He leans forward and whispers the four words I never thought he’d come back to say: “Hey baby, miss me?”

I couldn’t say anything. I felt a lump form in my throat, obstructing my speech.

He closed the door behind him nonchalantly.

Numb tears began to blur my vision.

“Hey what’s wrong?” He whispered huskily, cupping my cheek.

His touch ignited everything I felt for him and more.

“I-I-“

“Shh, calm down. Breathe.” He took me in his arms. His embrace warmed me to the core, like the missing piece.

“W-what are you doing here?” I whispered, hoping he’d hear me.

He pulled back, eyebrows furrowed. I noticed his eyes seemed heavy, probably from the lack of sleep. He was letting his facial hair grow a bit, which only gave him a rugged look.

“What do you mean what am I doing here? I live here?” He answered a bit upset.

“You haven’t been here in two years!”

“THAT’S BECAUSE I WAS ARRESTED!” He boomed. I saw OB cover his eyes with his tiny paws in fright.

“I KNOW!”

He froze, seemingly in realization.

He grabbed the front of my shirt and picked me up slightly.

“I am well aware that you knew. In fact, I’m not too happy about it babe.”

“Wha-“

“Let me talk!” He growled.

“Why didn’t you visit me, eh?” I could see the rage in his crystal blue eyes. His ugliness was seeping through…

“I…”

“Why. The. Fuck. Didn’t you come see me?!”