part 21

we were at my house, cuddling on my bed. 

"you know," sam said moving my hand from his face to his abs, "now that everyone knows about us, we have nothing to hide." 

i shrugged, "but i was drunk. it doesnt count. i barely even remember anything from it."

"i remember everything. how could i forget," he trailed his fingers down my chest, "do you want me to refresh your memory?"

"keep your hands to yourself loverboy," i laughed, moving his hand back up to my face. 

he groaned "fine" he thought for a second

"what are you thinking," i smiled

"next weekend we have magcon atlanta...i dont want to leave you." he told me

where was he going with this....

"and so i talked to bart. he said you can come with us to atlanta."

i sat up. "sam! that's awesome!"

he sat up and took my hands, "you wanna go?" 

"of course!" i kissed him until i thought i used up all my oxygen and then i pulled away, "thank you so much sam!" 

an hour later we were laying in my bed still, and i checked my twitter. sixteen. thousand followers. oh my god. i checked, and all the rest of the magcon boys had followed me. ohhhhhh. 

i checked my mentions. it looked like sam had tweeted me also. i clicked on the tweet. he tweeted "sexy" with my username and a picture of me tanning. 

i turned over "sam! delete this!"

i had to beg him, then he finally did. 

i took his phone and deleted it from his camera roll too. 

"you're such a faggot," i shoved him

"you love me." he grinned, moving towards my lips.

"yes i do" i kissed him back.