part 5

*******SAMS POV

i watched her carefully as she walked out of the gym. 

did i really just mess everything up? i did tell a lot of people, but not because i wanted her to be known as a slut, or whatever, but because i thought it would be impressive to get a blowjob form her because she was completely out of my league. 

and it was impressive. so many guys were telling me that. i didnt mean for her to be mad at me, but i couldnt tell her the truth (that i told everyone) because shed hate me so much more. 

im mad at myself for telling everyone though. it felt like a good idea at the time. and now i needed to apoligize to her. 

**********BROOKES POV

i walked out of the gym angrily. this was his fault, not mine. so why was i feeling bad about this? 

just as i was thinking of turning around and apologizing, the gym door snapped open and there sam was. he looked direcly at me

he ran up to me and held out his arms. i rolled my eyes but then walked up to him and wrapped my arms around his neck while he wrapped his arms around the small of my back. i felt his cool breath on me and he said "im really sorry. please dont be mad."

i shrugged "i guess it doesnt really matter because i dont care what anyone else thinks."

he smiled and hugged a little tighter. 

"i should probably get to class" i said glancing down at my phone. i was already 5 minutes late. 

he let go slowly "oh shit, yeah. im sorry"

"dont be" i smirked "i have a feeling this wont be the last time"i winked and walked away.