part 14

i woke up in sams arms. i turned over and he was asleep with a smile on his face. i couldnt help but smile at that sight. i wriggled out of his arms so i wouldnt wake him up. i folded my arms and looked at him for a minute, making sure he was asleep. he was. i checked my phone. it was 10am. i carefully opened my drawers and picked out dark blue bootcut jeans and a gray knit top. i laid them down on my desk and took off my shirt. i picked up the top but i heard a groan. i turned around and sam was sitting up smiling with his hands behind his head. i covered myself with the shirt. 

"oh come onnnn" sam said

"turn around." i said sternly. 

he sighed but turned around like i told him to. i changed as quickly as i could and jumped on the bed next to him. "what do you want to do today?" i smiled

he folded his arms around my waist causing our noses to touch, making him completely irresistable. "how the fuck am i supposed to resist you" i groaned.

"you arent" 

i looked at him "but i guess you're gonna have to." he said. 

i nodded. "guess so" 

at that moment i wanted him so bad. but this was ridiculous, he was probably the same towards every girl. 

so i got up and threw his shirt at him.  "why do i have to wear this?" he pouted

"do you usually walk around half naked?"

"actually yes. when my mom's gone, fully naked." he laughed

"you're gross" i shoved him "do what you want" 

he grinned. "lets go make some breakfast."