part 2

after school i packed up my stuff and started to walk out. 

"brooke wait" i heard someone say. i turned around and it was sam jack, gilinsky, and 2 other boys i hadnt met yet. the boys introduced themselves as mack and brock. 

"what are you going tonight?" sam asked

"its Monday" I reminded him

"so?" he smirked

i laughed "nothing."

"maybe we could hang out." he suggested 

"yeah" i smiled. he asked to enter his number in my phone and he also entered the rest of their numbers.

"we'll call you tonight"he winked. 

again, i waited until he walked away, but he didnt. 

i started walking and decided to turn around halfway and caught them all looking at my butt. we all started laughing and i walked a quickly as i could the rest of the way. 

we were texting and just the jacks and sam said they would come over. 

i went through the whole house cleaning up everything as much as i could. it looked really good, actually. 

i put on an extra thick layer of mascara and re applied my lipgloss. then i put on a blue flowery skirt from brandy melville and a white crop top. i shaved my legs and put on lotion. then i put on perfume and deodorant. and my hair was already straight, so i just brushed through it. i made sure to put on black boy-shorts under my skirt just in case my skirt flew up. 

then i told them to come over. 

within 15 minutes they were here. 

i let them in and we went and sat in my living room. they insisted we all squeezed onto one couch even though there were 2 couches and a reclining chair, which was plenty of room for 4 people. 

so it was jack, then me, then sam, then gilinsky.

"so do you like it in omaha so far?" jack asked

i looked around at them. "yeah, a lot actually." 

we all laughed. 

we walked for a little but then it got a little more serious

jack j said he had to go because mallory needed him. then he explained that they were dating. whoa. 

so now it was me, gilinsky, and sam. kind of awkward.

i was in the middle. we turned on a movie, big daddy. we were cracking up the whole time. sam put his hand on my thigh and sort of let it lay there, limp for a minute. i pretended i didnt notice. and then he moved to my inner thigh. he started rubbing. i kind of just looked at him for a second and he didnt stop, so i looked back at the movie. 

gilinsky took one look at me and sam and got up. "im gonna go. thank you for having me, see you around" he smiled before walking out. 

and now it was just me and sam. hsi hand was still moving up on my thigh, back and forth.