Chapter Twenty

Sasuke POV
I took a step back in surprise. This was unexpected, never did I ever expect this sort of reaction from the two of them. I was only asking the dobe a question.

Naruto suddenly began to laugh. Was he completely mad? What was he laughing for? I looked at him in confusion, although my facial expression didn't change.

"It's just a nickname guys. He's just an emo Uchia, there's nothing to worry about." He grinned.

Emo? Uchia? He just insulted me and my clan. I am not emo, I'm a proud Uchia. I glared at him, releasing a little KI. Shiro and Shikamaru looked at me backed down.

"True, Naru. It is too troublesome to stand up to some duckbutt haired emo with a ten foot pole up his backside." Shikamaru glared at me one last time.

I stormed off in my own temper.

Why that Nara...

Shikamaru POV

That brat's face was a picture after I insulted him. That was low key but satisfying for me, especially after he disregarded my Naru like that.

"My" Shiro laughed, tears pouring out of his eyes.

'I know you can hear me Shiro, stop it. It's troublesome.'

After this he was he collapsed on to the floor wheezing, his own laugh killing him.  Judging him, Naru and I helped him up. He recovered  slowly and regained his composure.

"Looks like the plan is going to have to start early." he grinned.

Naruto and I looked at him gone out. Plan? The look on his face began to scare me. I didn't have a good feeling about this one.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I feel asleep writing this so I published today instead of yesterday. Hoped you enjoyed. 

Until next time...