My Lifeline ❤

Chapter 49 :

"I can't believe the bookworm won!" Blaise exclaimed.

"Well, she is full of surprises" Draco said

"Man, you are whipped" Blaise laughed and continued, "Aww, look at Drakie Poo blushing" earning a glare from him.

"Shutup Zabini"

"But seriously man, it was her first match and she won, upon that Wandless Magic! I'm completely taken by the bookworm."

"She has a name!" he defended her, earning a smirk from Blaise.

"Someone is getting possessive.." he teased

"Don't you have some work rather than teasing me, Zabini?"

"Hey man, I have a name and it's Blaise" he mocked, remembering Draco's words.

Draco rolled his eyes, "We have Potions test day after tomorrow. Better complete the essay." he said making his way to his room.

"Draco, dude you have to help me with the essay and the test." he pleaded making puppy dog eyes..

"Try that lovesick puppy face on girls, it won't work on me"

"There is only one bookworm in Slytherin and that's you Draco. Pleaseee help your best buddy, your right hand, your partner in crime, your brother....."

"Eww, stop Zabini. Others will think you are hitting on me. And I'm a straight man please!" Draco teased him.

"Asshole..... It seems I have to woo Granger then. Seeya! Going off to the bookworm."

"What?... Wait... No. Ahh, Zabini you are a devil."

"So are you helping me?" Blaise asked with a smirk.

"I so hate you Zabini. We'll start the essay after half and hour." he said rubbing his temple, sometimes Blaise was worse than Pansy.

"I love you my Drakie- Poo..."

"One more word, Zabini and you fail in Potions" he warned.

Blaise laughed and made his way to his and Draco's room.....

**************

Fred and George made their way towards Hermoine, who was busy talking with Harry, Ginny and Ron.

They picked up Hermoine and threw her in the air, "Mione! Mione!Mione!"

"Put me down this instant, or I'll cut your balls!" She threatened the twins.

"I'm so afraid of her Fred!"
"I'm too, George!" they faked.

"I'm serious! Wanna try ?"

"Calm down, woman! Your threats are really worse than Ginny's!" The twins exclaimed, putting her down.

"Shut up fuckers! And by threat, we need some suggestions you know" Ginny said mischievously.

"For?" the twins asked in unison

"Ron lost the bet against Mione. You see she caught the snitch and made us so proud!
Now it's time for Ron's punishment. Never underestimate Hermoine!"

Hermoine smiled towards a nervous Ron, "Don't worry Ron, it won't be bad"

"How about Ron running naked in the corridor?" the twins suggested.

Ron went really pale, "Bloody hell! Noo!"

"Aww, c'mon Ronnie, don't you remember you used to be naked all the times at home? And run in the fields...." the twins teased him

"Shutup morons!" Ron said whose cheeks were burning red with embarrassment.

"How about we make him dump Brown?" Ginny suggested.

"Hey that's my girlfriend!" Ron exclaimed.

"Man, there are so many who are willing to give you jobs.." the twin winked.

Ron blushed, Hermoine and Ginny rolled their eyes and scrunched their nose in disgust.

"Seriously! You Weasely Males have no shame!" Hermione exclaimed.

The twins looked at Hermoine innocently, making her roll her eyes again.

"How about we make him kiss the pug face?" Harry suggested.

Ron's eyes were widened, "No bloody way! I shall be a virgin than kiss her!"

"C'mon Ron, she is better than Brown!" the twins said.

"Fred and George have you snogged both of them?" Ginny asked in disbelief.

"Maybe....."

"Bloody hell, you....you... and my Lavy? You are joking.." Ron said in utter shock.

"C'mon she was the one begging, obviously you couldn't..." before the twins could complete, Hermoine interrupted, "Calm down! And Ron seriously, it isn't a surprise for us. I mean we have caught her with different men several times. And Fred and George, don't embarrass him."

The boys nodded, and said in unison, "Yes, Mother"

"I have a perfect punishment for you Ron!" Hermione said with a smirk.

_____________________________________________

PS: I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I was in mood of fun. I love Blaise and Draco's bonding...
And well, any SUGGESTIONS, for Ron's punishment? What do you think Hermoine has in her mind?

Do comment your thoughts...

And please vote and share...