Chapter Eighteen

Heya guys here's the next chapter of the story, Really hope you like it, Leave me your feedback.

Niall's Pov:

Exams were coming, The exams that would change our lives, Exams that could map out our futures right infront of our eyes. Scary right? It's hard to believe years of education comes down to these few exams. 

"You nervous?" Harry asked while we were waiting outside.

"Petrified" I replied, Honestly I was, Failing scares me more then I care to admit. 

"Nialler just think, In less then a few weeks were all done here, We get our results and move onto better things, These exams will be a breeze for you, Your a smartass anyway" Harry replied trying to reassure me. I was about to reply when I felt two strong arms wrap around my waist tightly.

"Hello beautiful" Zayn spoke into my ear, I leaned backwards into his embrace.

"Hello handsome" I replied giving Zayn a quick kiss, Before turning around in his arms and wrapping my arms around him. 

"I may be handsome but your adorable" Zayn replied kissing me again.

"Oh give me a bucket" Harry spoke bringing both of us out of our own little world.

"Agreed" Louis said walking towards us, He through his arm over Harrys shoulder. Confused? Well since Zayn came out as gay it took Louis awhile but he's finally come around to the idea of it all. Harry and Louis have actually became good friends, They are mischievous, Crazy, Adventures and a tad bit flirty I have to say. 

"If you don't like then don't look" Zayn said before pulling me in for another kiss. "You will ace this exam babez and after I'm taking us out for some food" My face broke into a massive smile, Zayn knew me all to well. A teacher shouted for us all to start going in that's when Louis shouted for a group hug and we all embraced. It was unreal for me to think that less then six months ago we all hated eachother, Time really can change the greatest things. 

The exam went alot better then I thought, Some questions came up that I didn't revise for but I done my best, Fingers crossed that's enough. Harry was the first one out of the exam followed by Louis, Followed by me then Zayn. 

"Remind me why we had to study about a bunch of old dead guys, It's not right". Zayn mumbled when he got to us, He struggled with that exam I could tell, I spared a few glances to him during the exam and he looked as though he was ready to rip all his hair out.

"Now now, Zi, respect the people who made this world what it is, Rome wasn't built in a day you know" Louis answered grinning at Zayn.

"It wasn't built in a day because that's fucking impossible, The size of the place and not to mention the people building it were probably lazy fuckers". Zayn replied back, We all bursted out laughing. 

"Listen instead of you two going for your dinner date why don't we all go back to mine? Mess around in my parents swimming pool?" Harry suggested. 

"Nice idea curly but we have no swimsuits" Louis reminded Harry.

"Wear your pants, No big deal" Harry shrugged. So that's how we ended up back at Harry's getting changed to go in his parents pool. Me and Zayn were changing in the spare bedroom and he was really quiet it was kind of weird. 

"Zayn? Zayn what's on your mind?" I asked walking towards him. 

"It's nothing Ni" Zayn replied looking down.

"You can't fool me you know that, Tell me what's wrong?" I said taking Zayn's hand making him sit on the bed. 

"It's just I'm worried Ni, These exams will change our life, Until I met you I didn't care for making anything of my life, Studying and exams never fazed me until now, Your going to get all these amazing grades go on to bigger and better things, And I'm going to be here watching you do all that, I'm not good enough for you" Zayn replied tears falling from his eyes. 

"Zayn you listen to me ok? All you can do is your best on these exams, I'm proud of you for even sitting them so what if you don't do spectacular, You tried that's all anyone's asking of you, You don't need to make something of your life because your already someone to me, Whatever I decide to do in life, Whatever happens when we get these results your still the one I want. Your the one I want beside me when all my dreams come true Zayn, I know I can make my dreams come true, But without you beside me I wont get through it, More to the point I don't want to, Because I love you Zi, nothing can change that" I replied wiping his tears away with my thumb. I kissed Zayn gently letting him know no matter what nothing was going to change, i wouldn't let it. Not now, Not ever. 

Zayn's Pov:

How could I have gotten so lucky? How can someone like me, Have someone like Niall? I never knew love like this existed until now, Wanting nothing but the best for that one person, All because you love them with every breath you breathe. Louis and Harry were play fighting in the water and Niall was just swimming round, Looking like the angel he is. God plays a big part in my life, And I believe that God led me to Niall, Somehow he knew we both needed eachothers support. 

"Zayney come in the water" Niall said causing Louis and Harry to burst out laughing. They always laughed when Ni called me Zayney but I loved the nickname it was adorable, Niall swam right over to me holding out his hand. 

"Come on Zayn get in the waters great" Niall said. I shook my head no, Niall gave me a funny look and I motioned for him to come closer, I whispered into his ear 'I can't swim' and he looked at me understandingly, 

"Hold onto me I won't let you drown I promise" I trusted him so I took his hand and let him bring me into the water. Normally by now I'd be freaking out but I had Niall's arms securely around me, I knew I was safe. This boy had taken my heart and I didn't even feel it happening. We all ended up splashing eachother and having a cannon ball contest that I judged, Of course Niall won.

Memories like this were hard to make, Times like these are hard to do, But friendships like these are hard but worth keeping, It took us all a long time to see what was right infront of us, But now we've all seen I can say I think we will be friends for a long time. But one thing was for sure the one person I wasn't letting go of was Niall Horan, That was the only promise I've ever made that I knew I could keep. I will love this boy longer then forever, If anything ever happened to him, I'd find my way to him whatever it took, I swear I'm going to be true to him. It wasn't about sex or any of that, It was true undying love, I made a vow and I'm going to stick it out until the end of this life and the next.