Chapter Eleven

Heya guys here's the next chapter of the story, Really hope you like it, Leave me your feedback.

Niall's Pov:

I hadn't seen Zayn all morning he wasn't in class or even in the hallway with his friends I was starting to get really worried, I thought of texting him but I didn't want to annoy him. Once lunchtime came around I was feeling physically sick with worry. Harry walked into our form room and sat beside me.

"Nialler, what's wrong? What's happened?" Harry asked.

"It's Zayn, Haz I haven't heard from him since last night, He wont return my calls, Reply to my texts or nothing. What if hes hurt Haz or he blames me for what happened" I replied beginning to worry even more.

"What happened exactly Nialler?" Harry asked looking at me. I told him the whole story of meeting Zayn, Then the drunken man hurting Zayn after he defended me, Harry chuckled a little.

"Harry I fail to see what's so funny right now!" I yelled.

"Nialler, Don't you see? Zayn's not annoyed with you or any of that, It's the reverse actually he loves you what he done he done to keep you safe, Because he didn't want you hurting, Maybe he don't want you to see him in pain because he knew you would feel bad about it straight away" Harry replied nodding his head as if proud of his answer.

"Oh, yeah well I didn't think of that" I hung my head, I was still worried. Not seeing Zayn around his friends was strange for me I had gotten so used to seeing him with them that when he wasn't it felt abnormal. Louis, Liam and a few other of Zayn's friends walked past me and Harry after school. They shoved past us causing us both to fall to the floor, However Liam walked up to us and helped us up, When he grabbed my hand he discretely passed me a note without Louis seeing.

"Are you to ok?" Liam asked looking from me to Harry.

"Were fine thank you" Harry replied

"Liam! What are you doing helping them! There losers!" Louis yelled.

"Louis for once in your damn life shut your mouth!" Liam snapped back. Louis looked completely and utterly shocked. He scoffed and walked off in a strop. Liam smiled at me before walking off. I looked at the note Liam had handed me and I opened it.,It read, 'Zayn need's you go to him'.

"What the bloody hell does that mean?" Harry asked just as confused as I was. Why couldn't Zayn just contact me himself, What had happened? 

"Harry I know we had plans but-but Zayn he needs me" I looked at Harry with pleading eyes begging him to understand.

"Ni, It's fine go to him" I hugged Harry and that's exactly what I done, I ran to Zayn, He needed me and right now that's the only thought that crossed my mind.

The moment I got to Zayn's house I was banging on the door but nobody answered. I remembered Zayn telling me he kept a spare key in there flower pots so that's where I looked and there it was that simple silver key that was keeping me from Zayn, I opened there door and stepped inside it was quiet a little to quiet.

"Hello? Zayn? You here?" I shouted but there was no reply, I checked the front room, Kitchen, The dinning area, He was no where to be seen.

"Zayn, Zayn your scaring me where are you?" I bolted up the stairs and started checking all the rooms, I checked Zayn's room he wasn't there, I checked his bathroom still nothing this was freaky where are you Zayn I thought to myself. I could here the pattering of rain hitting the window outside, I looked out the window into the garden and there he was, There was my beautiful Zayn sitting on the ground outside dripping wet. I ran down the stairs and out into the garden. "Zayn" I called him but he didn't turn round he didn't even acknowledge my presence. I knelt down beside him, He was dripping wet from head to toe.

"Zayn" I whispered gently. He looked up at me and I could tell he'd been crying, His eyes were red and puffy, His cheeks were covered in tear stains, There was no colour in his face, It was like someone had drained the life out of him. When he looked at me more tears left his eyes, In that moment my heart just shattered, I pulled Zayn against my chest and he cried, We sat in the rain for what seemed like forever until he finally spoke.

"Sh-she's-shes's gone Ni" Zayn stuttered against my chest.

"Who's gone Zayn?" I replied holding him even closer.

"My gran she-she died Ni" Zayn started crying yet again, I cant explain how much it hurt seeing the person I love hurting, I couldn't do anything to make the pain stop, There was no words I could speak to stop the tears or the hurt, The only thing I could do was hold him and make sure he knew I was there for him. 

I knew we couldn't stay outside in the pouring rain, I had to get Zayn inside before he became ill after all he was only wearing his jeans and white t-shirt that's all. I stood up and extended my hand to Zayn.

"Come on Zayn, Lets get you inside, Then we can talk." Zayn hesitated for a moment, but he grabbed a hold of my hand in return, I pulled him to his feet and guided him inside. Once inside I turned on the heat and was about to go grab some blankets from Zayn's room when he grabbed my hand.

"Ni, wait, Please just -just hold me for a minute, please?" He looked at me with pleading eyes and I melted straight away,I took him in my arms and we just stood there embracing, This is what Zayn needed and I was going to do whatever I could to take as much of the pain away as I could. When we pulled away from the hug I smiled at Zayn who returned the smile weakly I pulled him up the stairs and made him sit on his bed while I grabbed a wash cloth to wipe away all his tears, After I'd done that I went back down the stairs and grabbed us both two drinks and I made Zayn a sandwich he looked like he could use something to eat. Once I returned back up the stairs I handed the plate to Zayn and he just looked at me.

"I'm not hungry". Zayn said.

"Please eat it Zayn for me". I replied, Zayn looked at me then began taking small bites, It took him a while to eat the whole thing but at least he had eaten something, I was sitting in Zayn's bed with him just holding him because that's what he really needed to be held. Once I thought he was asleep I climbed out the bed and began to leave.

"Don't go Ni, Please stay with me, please?" Zayn looked at me with pleading eyes, How could I say no to that? I smiled and climbed back into the bed and held Zayn in my arms once again. "Thank you Ni, I love you I really do" He said looking up at me.

"Zayn. I know I'm no superman, But I'm going to be here with you until the end of all things, I love you Zayn Malik". I looked down at him and saw a small smile appear on his lips we kissed not rough, Or demanding just soft and gentle. 

For the first time I'd seen a vulnerable side of Zayn, A scared, Lonely and frightened person, this was something I'd never seen before. If I'm being honest I didn't like it. For once Zayn was relying on me! He needed me, Normally it was me who needed the help and support but no this time it was him and I wasn't going to let him down. I would be there through whatever was thrown at us.