Chapter Ten

Heya guys here's the next chapter of the story, Really hope you like it, Leave me your feedback.

Niall's Pov:

The week came and ended pretty much as I knew it would, I wasn't a hundred percent ready to face school having to pretend nothing had changed when in all honesty everything has. Being in my own home seemed strange to me, I became so used to the surroundings of Zayn's home that I almost forgot what it was like around my own. I walked into my kitchen to see a note on the table and a package. 

'Niall sweetheart I had to get an early start this morning, I hope you enjoyed your week, Try not to damage this new phone. All my love mum'. 

Since Louis decided to break my phone when they beat me up the only thing that could be saved was my sim card, So I ordered a new handheld. I put my sim card in the new phone and waited for it to load itself up. Boy was I hungry! I walked to the fridge and pulled out some leftover food from last nights dinner yummy Nandos! Mum knows me so well. I then walked into my room, Grabbed my laptop and flopped down on my single bed seemed weird to me. I was so used to Zayn's room and his amazingly comfy double bed! I sighed missing him already, This is how you can tell your inlove. 

I loaded up my computer to start catching up with my half term revision, I checked my phone to see that I had a picture message from Zayn, Oh was he a dead boy! He took a picture of me sleeping on his chest the first night we spent together I looked like a car had hit me and he looked like a greek god. I smiled setting the picture as my screensaver, I then texted Zayn 

How could you take a picture of that I look like a wreck!! 

It was cute! Plus your my wreck! xx

Your wreck? I like the sounds of that xx

I thought you might, How was your journey home? xx

It was good, Feels weird being back though not having you here with me xx

I know the feeling I miss you :( xx

I miss you too :( xx

We texted for hours on end, until Zayn told me he had to go do something, I decided to get a head start on my revision if I didn't pass these exams my mother would fry me alive! Not that I really need them see I'm planing on being a musician, That's my plan nothing and no one is going to stop me. Boy did I get the fright of my life after I came out the shower, You see I was going through my drawers when there was a knock on my bedroom window, Of course I panicked, I searched around my room for something anything to defend myself with the first thing I found was my math book, Original I know. I opened my window really fast and just started whacking.

"Oh- ah-eh- ow oh ah owww Ni wh-what you-ow stop it- ow" I stopped smacking the minute I heard the voice, Zayn!

"Oh my god Zayn you scared the holy shit out of me!" I moved aside so Zayn could climb into my room.

"What the hell Ni, I come around to surprise you and I get battered with a math book of all things" Zayn bursted out laughing grabbing his ribs.

"Its not funny! I thought you was a burglar or murder!" I defended myself. Zayn just started laughing even harder, I failed to see what was so funny about me crapping my boxer shorts in fear!.

"Ni babez since when did burglars knock?" Zayn howled he was going red in the face. I started blushing a deep shade of red.

"You never know" In my defence you don't really know they could be fooling with your head.