Chapter 4

Jesy's Pov

I looked over at Jade who was sleeping and slowly layed her down on my bed. She's the cutest thing when she sleeps. I covered her and kissed her head before walking downstairs. The problem with Anna and Evelyn needs to be fixed all at once. They need to leave Jade alone. What did she ever do to them? I made myself a cup of tea and sat at the little table in the kitchen.

"Jesy?"

I looked up and saw Jade rubbing her eyes.

"Why are you awake?"

"You weren't there next to me."

"Oh, sorry babe", I commented.

"It's cool."

"You want tea?"

"Sure."

I made her a cup of tea and set it in front of her. She played with the hand and looked up at me.

"What?"

"Sorry about earlier with the whole...naked thing."

"No, it's ok. It was....nice."

"Nice?"

"Yeah. Your boobs were like....- oh no, my tea is getting cold. Excuse me", I said getting up.

That was embarrassing. I made a new cup of tea after throwing the other one out and sighed. My family is supposed to be home by now. My siblings are probably egging houses while my mom and dad are at the festival. Why would I say something about the breast like that or about to say something.

"What are you gonna do about Anna and Evelyn?"

"Kill them. I have a knife ready and cleaned just for their blood to be on it."

"You're kidding, right?", Jade asked.

I had a serious face on, "No. Does my face tell you I'm kidding?"

"Don't kill them Jesy."

"I'm a black belt in karate, if I fight them, I'll kill them."

Jade got up and to me while wrapping her arms around my neck. I put my hands on her hips while sighing.

"Please don't fight them either. Please?"

"I feel the need to protect you from them."

"I know, I know. Just...don't."

I nodded, "Ok."

She kissed me and patted my head.

"Goodnight."

"Night...."

Don't kill them, don't kill them. I'm going to kill them.

-

Monday. Today's Monday. I walked in school with Jade, obviously holding hands, and looked around. Now where could Anna and Evelyn be hiding? I walked Jade to her classroom and kissed her before walking away. She was about to ask me something but I already left.

"Oh, Jesy", someone called me in a singy-songy tune.

I turned around and found Anna, Christina and Evelyn. They smirked at me and I gritted my teeth.

"Looks like someone is angry."

"And looks vicious too", Evelyn added.

"Once I get my hands on you, you guys would regret everything you did to Jade."

"You mean that no life? That piece of shit you're dating?", Christina asked.

"You better be careful on what you say. One day it could come back and bite you in the ass..."