4 | maybe an attack?

' she's as dangerous as lucifer
while looking like an angel '

' she's as dangerous as lucifer while looking like an angel '

Hours turned into days

Hours turned into days. Days turned into weeks. And weeks turned into months. Every minute Luna spent with her mates were better than the last. She enjoyed the company she also got from the Volturi clan and her best friends, Andrew and Cody.

Luna was glad that the two were paired as mates instead of them having people that wouldn't treat them right. The Huntress knew that if anyone harmed anybody she liked, she'd kill them all.

"Luna!" The said girl jolted awake, her eyes wide, staring at the panicked vampire.

"Andrew? What's wrong?" The brunette began to panic, her best friend jumping up and down in slight fear.

"We're under attack." Luna jumped out of bed, throwing the covers off and rushing to put on a shirt. She rushed into Jane's closet, ripping open a wooden piece of the dark wooden floorboard. "Luna? What are you doing?"

The Huntress ignored her best friend, her mind racing with thoughts as she took out a black duffle bag, a large threatening grin spreading across her cheeks as she unzipped the bag.

"Come to mama." The huntress reached down and allowed her fingers to wrap themselves around the familiar feeling of cool metal.

The dagger lay cold in her hands. It was short at four inches but so sharp even the most gentle of touches to flesh would result in a free bleeding cut. Its handle was carved mahogany and looked old, it made Andrew wonder if it had once belonged to another knife.

"What are we dealing with?" Luna asked as she and Andrew ran downstairs. "And where are our mates?"

"Cody is with the four, helping defend the castle and we're facing against werewolves." Luna rose a brow before sighing in relief, glad her daggers were dipped with wolfsbane.

"Let's get this party started." A sinister grin replaced her features of calm, eyes dancing with bloodlust. She threw open the door and took out her daggers, diving into the mess.

Catching the eye of a brown patched wolf, she tackled him onto the ground, smashing his face against the marble floor. The feeling of rage fulled the fire burning within her, her eyes mad with bloodlust.

Grabbing her dagger, she plunged it into his chest, the blade sharp enough to scratch and slice up bones along with flesh as if it posed no resistance. At once a fountain of red came from the wound, the ebb and flow in time with a terrified heart, killing the werewolf all the faster.

Wolf after wolf, Luna stabbed them all, killing them. She made sure they were stabbed deep so they'd die painfully.

Blood was splattered all over herself and Andrew, who was following behind with a shocked yet awestruck face. Her grin widened as she continued to kill the wolves that dared to attack the vampire coven.

Coming across a large black wolf, Luna knew he was the alpha of the whole stupid werewolf pack. Her eyes glinted within the light, her lips pulled back into a snarl before she lunged at him, her arms raised above her head with her daggers in her hand.

The werewolf used his supernatural speed to move to the side before jumping onto her back, biting down on her shoulder, a short scream of pain escaping her mouth.

Ears perked up, Andrew glanced towards his best friend in time to see her throw the werewolf against the wall, a whimper crawling out of his mouth.

Blood slid down Luna's arm and soaked the cloth material of her pyjamas, but yet, even though pain fluctuated on her face, the defiant stance and angry crease through her forehead indicated she wasn't about to go down without a fight.

The brunette rushed towards the alpha, swinging her leg in the air and knocking his head onto the ground. Straddling his body, Luna plunged the dagger straight into his chest, the cool metal barely grazing his heart.

"Don't ever think you could defeat me." She growled while her eyes narrowed as she stared at the alpha dead in the eye. Luna gripped the handle before pushing the dagger up in one motion, the alpha instantly dead.

Wiping her forehead, Luna scanned the bloody area to make sure that all the wolves were defeated.

She quickly looked around the castle before heading towards the throne room, pushing open the two large doors, finding dead werewolf bodies all over the floor. Alec rushed up to his mate, the first one to see her.

"I'm okay, Alec." She reassured him, her features softening. "Besides, it's not my blood, for the most part." She threw him a wink, a smirk tugging at her lips. Luna walked up to the kings, all three of them looking at the brunette.

"Luna," Aro called, beckoning her. The brunette walked up to them.

"Masters," She bowed down, respectful of her elders and superiors. Aro gave her a warm smile while Caius scanned her bloody appearance before giving her a small smile.

The kings thought of her as their daughter, even if she pranked them many times.

"We need you to find out why they attacked." The huntress nodded, her face serious and emotionless except for the slither of anger that swam in her eyes. She was angry at the fact someone dared attack her home.

"Of course." Luna nodded, not even hesitating. The kings then dismissed her to clean and allowed the rest to go.

"My love, are you okay?" Jane asked as she caught up to her mate. Luna nodded, giving them a reassuring smile.

"I'm okay. This will be easy." She pecked each of their cheeks, a smile lighting up her eyes. The seven reached their rooms, Cody and Andrew going to their room while the five entered Jane's room.

The four watched their mate rip open another wooden floorboard from the closet and pulled out another black duffle bag. All her weapons were inside along with her other necessities. She winked at them before leaving the castle.

"Be careful."

"Always." Luna winked at them before jumping into her car and speeding away, her Huntress mask on as she began to find out why the pack of werewolves decided to attack. Luna had a hunch that the alpha wasn't working alone.