1 | maybe a seductive female?

' she would grow to love them
with her devil mind and her angel heart '

' she would grow to love them with her devil mind and her angel heart '

"Am I in hell?"

"Am I in hell?"

Those four words were the first thing I said the moment I woke up and looked around the dark themed room. The walls were painted black while the floor was a dark wood with a blood red carpet littering the floor.

The furniture was either coloured red or black. The fluffy bed I lay on had a black headboard with a red duvet. The pillows were black. The room was very dark but feminine.

A chuckle echoed throughout the room which caused me to roll my eyes. I went to sit up but was pushed back down, someone laying on top of me.

I looked into a pair of blood red eyes and suddenly a warm feeling travels through my body that allows a sigh to escape my throat. He smiled slightly and bent down to kiss my neck.

I, unconsciously, turned my head to the side, exposing my whole neck. His smile formed into a smirk.

I felt a hot breath on my neck, then the tender brush of lips. Burning as they make contact with my neck. He starts to trail up and down, trying to find my sweet spot.

When he kissed the joint that connected my neck and shoulder, a moan escaped my mouth.

His smirk widens and soon he started sucking, licking, kissing and biting that area. My hands flew to his hair, gripping it tightly as my moans became louder. My neck's sensitive but kissing it there was worse.

My senses went overdrive as pleasure overtook them. With all this pleasure, my body started to shake as my heart sped up faster than ever.

My breath came out in pants and moans. I tightened the grip on the brown haired dude that was kissing my neck.

This was too much for me.

I felt so weak, and I hate being weak.

So I decided to take this into my own hands. I gathered up my strength before flipping us over.

The dude stopped, shocked so I used it as a moment to strike. I leant my head down to give a small kiss to his earlobe. I licked it before trailing down, lower and lower until I reached his bare neck.

He, this time, turned his head and I smirked before kissing it. I began sucking on every bit of his neck, giving him the biggest hickey ever.

He groaned and I was about to bite down on his neck to leave a mark when we were flipped over, again. He smirked down at me.

"You are such a naughty girl." He teased before going back to sucking on my neck. I groaned but that soon turned into a moan.

I tried to flip him over again but he grabbed my wrist, holding them together with one arm and placed them above my head. He continued his abuse to my neck enjoying how I withered underneath him. His smirk was wide across his face.

'Let's change that.'