3 | maybe a little moon?

' maybe there are angels, maybe there are devils; she was both for sure '

"I hate shopping with you!" Andrew yelled as he entered the living room of the top four guards

"I hate shopping with you!" Andrew yelled as he entered the living room of the top four guards. Luna strolled in with an innocent smile, her best friend dumping all of her shopping bags on the floor.

"You were the one who suggested the idea." The brunette said as she sat down on the black leather sofa. Andrew dove face first onto the sofa, sighing dramatically.

"That's because I didn't know you were a shopaholic!" He exclaimed, arms going all over the place as he turned over.

"Stop being a drama queen."

"I can be a drama queen if I want." He sasses back, fingers clicking against each other. Luna rolled her eyes, only for them to be covered.

"Guess who." Someone whispered, the voice familiar. Luna's eyes widened, delight crawling through her veins.

"Cody!" She whirled around, a big grin on her face as she hugged the mystery guy. Andrew watched with a raised eyebrow until he saw the man behind Luna. The vampire's jaw dropped, saliva pooling at the edge of his mouth.

"I've missed you so much, Little Moon," Cody whispered as he wrapped his arms around the Huntress, eyes closing as he breathed in her scent.

"And I, too, have missed you. You don't know how many times I've thought of you." Luna had tears running down her faces as memories of her and Cody flashed through her mind.

"What's going on in here?"

Turning around, the three saw Alec, Jane, Felix and Demetri glaring at the guy who's arms were around their shared mate.

"Who are you?" Jane snarled as she used her magic on the intruder. They saw their mate crying and they immediately reacted with anger. Cody fell to the ground with a cry of pain, his hands clutching his head. "How did you get in here?!"

"Jane! Stop!" Luna yelled at the blonde, who obliged to her mate's command. The brunette lifted her friend up, rubbing his back

"This is Cody." The way she spoke of him had the four growling in jealousy. "He's my childhood gay best friend." One word was all it took for the four's jealousy and anger to fade away.

"Oh," Felix said, dumbly. Luna let out a slight growl.

"Yes oh. Who do you think you are to attack a guy you don't even know?!" She snapped, anger lacing with her features.

"We didn't mean to, love," Alec said, trying to calm her down. "We saw you crying in his arms and we thought the worst. We are sorry." He apologised, giving his mate a weak smiled.

Luna nodded in forgiveness, a smile spreading on her face before she finally remembered her best friend, who sat there staring at Cody with an awestruck face. Luna felt a smirk slip onto her face as she watched the two stare at each other.

"Cody, meet Andrew. Andrew, meet Cody." Her smirk widened, pushing Cody into Andrew, the blonde falling onto the brunette's lap. "We'll be leaving now. Have fun." With a wave, Luna pulled Alec and Felix out of the room, the other two following.

"Why'd you leave them together?" Demetri asked as they walked down the halls.

"They're mates." Was all Luna said with a smile on her face. Jane smirked at her sneaky mate. "They need to get to know each other."