Reborn

A Whimp...

A Weakling...

A Hopeless kid...

-That was what Reborn thought of him.

a skinny boy who has no talent and such a coward. He wonders if that job as tutor was a good decision.

To be honest, Reborn didn't expect anything from the boy. Because after his observation for the last few days, he could actually declared that the boy would be a failure in life.

He's too innocent to get included in mafia's messy lifestyle.

However he's the man who sticks to his words. And so he tried to slowly guide him and taught him the way he had tutored his first student, Dino Cavallone.

But to his shock, just after a few months he manage to fulfill and even surpasses his expectations.

And not just in one or two matters. That boy  never ceases to stop amaze him. He feels proud at his growth (not that he will ever say it out loud)...

Reborn used to be alone, be it at work or in life. He didn't trust that easily. Not even to Luce, his former sky...

Yet this boy... as if casting a spell on him, Reborn can't help but care for him.

And before he noticed it, he had grown feelings for the boy. He loved the boy like his own son...

But then, he always got reminded on who he is...

The dark past he has...

And The truth he held...

-but being selfish he doesn't want to lose the warmth...

And so he hides...

He covers...

Hoping that nothing would change...

-but then, Kawahira or the one he knew as checkerface, just have to ruin it and tell him about being arcobaleno.

In which, he had no choice but reveals everything.

Reborn was so sure that he is scared of him. And he thought that once he left then it will be over.

But boy, he was wrong...

He didn't turned his back on him. And in fact, he made a plan. A dangerous and almost impossible plan just to save him and his fellow arcobaleno.

Reborn was touched...

The word of 'proud' times ten. That's just how he felt...

a welcoming hand, he offers. and Reborn has never feel so bright...

And so, he stops on hiding, on covering as he promised to always by the side of the man who had gained his upmost trust...