Hibari Kyoya

Hearing his name send chills to everyone. especially those who broke the law, even the slightest.

Kyoya was known for his strength and his fear of nothing. And that could be seen on how merciless he could be when he's onto law breakers...

Such a strong Carnivore like him know no fear... people thought.

No one knows the pain he felt when he was left alone as an orphan by the age of three.

It was a car accident that killed the Hibari couple years ago. And it scars and pained Kyoya more than any injuries he ever had.

And that is why he despises law breakers. He didn't mind to be a cold blooded machine when he's at it.

and so he hides...

he covers...

hoping that nothing would change...

-But of course, as a human there were times when he had his down fall. There were times where his mask slipped.

However, what he didn't expect is that in those dark times, his savior was none other than the weakest herbivore he ever met...

It was only in short time that he promoted him as an omnivore.

To be honest, he's for sure capable of being a carnivore. But he sticks to his tittle for his golden heart.

Kyoya thought that it was stupid to treat enemies with such of kindness. He never thought that the said kindness was the one that saved him.

He gave him hopes... a place to return to...

And after being aloof for such a long time, that is just exactly what Kyoya needs.

Some affection to unlock his emotions and turning him back to human...

a welcoming smile, he offers. and Kyoya is more than glad to see it...

And so, around him, He stops on hiding, on covering, all the while he's doing his best on fitting his role as the loyal cloud who never leaves the sky even though he was in distant...