Rokudo Mukuro & Dokuro Chrome

Both of the mists had felt just how unfair life could be...

With Mukuro who was experimented by those lune scientists of Estrano, and Chrome who was left to die.

The culprits of their misery were none other than their so called parents.

Ones who send their boy to gain more money and ones who left their girl for not having money...

Because of such of betrayal, It was no wonder for them not to trust anyone aside from themselves...

and so they hide...

They cover...

hoping that nothing would change...

At least not to the worst...

-But then, this one particular boy they 'happen to stumbled on'...

He treat them nicely. Unlike any others, he defended them and taking care of them, even when Mukuro was such a big threat back then.

Yet still... In a way, he teach them on how to feel again, how to love.

He gave them home, or to be precise, a family.

A real family that won't ever leave them. A family who cares for their well being and not power.

a welcoming smile, he offers. and both Mukuro and Chrome are finally at ease...

And so, they stop on hiding, on covering, all the while they're focusing their power to fit their role as the mists  who cover and uncover things for the sky they gladly called as their home...