Chapter 4: Alliances

Before this Ryuji guy could pull the trigger of his gun, the announcer saved us with its broken mic.

"M-MIC TEST. EVERYONE, STAY WHERE YOU ARE!"

"hm..? Is it over?" I looked at my cube, the timer stopped at 35:14.

"The first test is over! The remaining regulars stop what you are doing and listen carefully!" That got the attention of the two people in front of me. Ryuji still kept the gun to our direction.

"THE 200 WHO PASSED THE EXAMS, CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL OF YOU." he continued. "It is a bit of a rush- but the second part will be carried out right away!"

"No time to rest? Geez."' Ryuji grumbled to himself.

"HAHA. DONT BE DISAPPOINTED, THE NEXT TEST IS SIMPLE."

"The challenge is.. GETTING TEAMMATES!"

I blinked at what he just said, huh?

"There are 200 regulars here, find two more regulars to be your teammates."

"In short, make a team of 3! We're giving you 1 minute to form your team." After he said that, Ryuji sighed at the announcement and lowered his gun.

"Like hell, i'll team up with you two idiots. I'd rather find someone else.." Kimura was fast to grab him by his red cape before he can escape.

"Oh no you don't.." she had a scary aura around her, it frightened the guy.

"Let go of my cape!"

"NO WAY, I'M NOT FAILING THE VERY FIRST TEST!"

"Hey.. Let's have a temporary truce for now. Until this round is over." I stepped in and offered. 

"20 SECONDS LEFT!"

"Tch.. fine. But this is only temporary, now let go." He says to us. 

"OH! I almost forgot. You need to be touching some part of your teammates body when the time limit is over! All of you, good luck!" The mic says to the entire floor. 

I have no problem with that, its the pink haired teammate I have here. Kimura backed away and crossed her arms. She looked at Ryuji flatly.

"There's no way i'm touching a degenerate male's body." she glared at the poor guy.

"Hey, what's with you and my kind? I'll end you right now."

And the time limit is counting to ten seconds, 10..

I placed my hand to Ryuji's shoulder, he flinched at the sudden contact.

9..8..7..6

"KIMURA. At least touch his shoulder.. now!"

5.. 4..

She looked at me and sighed. She grabbed my hand and used her index finger to touch his shoulder.

2..1

-TIMES UP-

The test is over. Hold unto your teammates for awhile, you'll be sent to the next test spot!"

We entered the next stage of the test, and there were a lot of regulars here. Some looked very strong and formidable. My teammates walked beside of me.. 

"Hey. What are your names?" Ryuji asked us. 

" It's Seo." 

 " Kimura if you touch me again, male.. i'll finish you." She looked scary and glared at him.

"So cruel.." He thought to himself, he glanced back at me. "So is this your first time taking the test?"

"Yes. this is my first one. Kimura took this before though." I said.

"Right.. So you failed in this test before?" He looked at her, remembering what she said earlier.

" Pfft, in the first one? No way, it's the upcoming ones." Kimura, frowns and says. " The tests here might have changed, I doubt its the same one as last time.."

"MIC TEST. Regulars, over here!" a man called for our attention. The man had yellow hair, yellow eyes, and two big dot under his eye lids waved for our attention.