Chapter 7: Door Test

A few hours later..

"Among this ten doors, find the correct one in 10 minutes. " The yellow haired lady said to us, she was carrying a coffee mug.

"What if it's wrong?" Ryuji asked.

"If you open the wrong door, you will die." She said, bluntly.

"Anymore hints?"

"There are no more hints."

"What? How do we find it then?!"

Hansung only sipped his coffee, and looked very uncaring. "Figure it out.."

"Maybe if we fight them, we'll probably know the answer." Kimura glares at the administrator.

"If you touch me, you all fail." Hansung snorted at her logic. " Not all test can be solved through violence."

Three minutes has passed and we stayed at the same spot. Ryuji's face was sweating, he looked everywhere like there was a button to clear the way for us.

"The clock looks suspicious to me! Why is there one?" Ryuji mutters to himself. "We already have pockets that shows us the real time.. "

"Great.. he's lost it." Kimura deadpanned at their teammate.

" This test should be completed by 10 minutes."

"Some team screamed after 5 minutes before we entered the room.. " Seo recalls the advice she overheard a while back. For some reason, it felt like it was intentional for them to hear.

"Let's just pick a random door." Kimura said, this triggered the overthinking male.

"No, idiot.What if its the wrong one?!" He yells at her.

"What choice do we have? There are no hints left."

"If you really want to sacrifice yourself, then go ahead !!" Ryuji says back.

"6 minute left." Hansung reminds them, sipping his coffee.

"Maybe there's a hint in that clock.." Ryuji went back to overthinking to himself, his face was sweating bullets under the pressure. " What time does it say?"

" There must be a clue here somewhere.." Seo thinks.

"I hate these kinds of test.." Kimura grumbles and goes to the left door.

"NO STOP THAT CRAZY GIRL!" Ryuji yelled at his teammate and shouted curses.

Kimura reached for the knob and slowly opened it.

..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..

"You passed. "
..
..
..
..
..
..

"WHAAAAT?" Ryuji breaks the silence and shouts.

"In order to pass, you just have to open any door within 5 minutes." Hansung yu explains. "If you trusted your instincts, then you can pass the test."

"This test was to fail the smart untrusting ones after all. Your teammate made you pass, Mr. Ryuji."

"AHAHHA Looks like I was right.. Beat that, male!"

"..no way. I can't accept this." Ryuji's eyes twitches.

"The test is over, let's say goodbye for now." Hansung said.

"Phew, that was easy.." Kimura went ahead the door, while the other two followed her. " Looks like I made our team pass, unlike someone there.."

" Tch.. why you-"

" Hey, lets calm down and leave this place already." Seo says to her fighting teammates.

************

Shout out to: @Hawkeye_119 (first comment)